🌼Chapter 1🌼

♥︎[Amelia P.O.V]♥︎

My head hurts..

And it's dark...

How hard did father hit me?...

Did mother throw away all my toys again?..

Why can't i open my eyes- oh wait, now i can..

I open my eyes just see a yellow flower, the flower have a really bright yellow that it almost look like it was glowing, my body felt heavy.. i can't move, talk, nor even turn my head, but i can clearly see that i was on a pile of golden flowers in an old shady village.. i can only see a few building, it was destroyed, plants grow on it, and look like it will crumble if someone touch it..

I don't remember being here.. what i remember me and my parents got home from my mathematic competition.. i got second place.. my parents doesn't like that at all... the final round is too much, i got to cheat! But atlast i got caught.. and father have to punish me..

Did they throw me out?

Where even am i?

I stop my train thoughts as a i heard a running footsteps coming toward me, i can't turn to look who was it, my eyes is the only thing that working, the footsteps got even closer and there a child the same age as me.. is that..

IS THAT FRISK FROM UNDERTALE?!

I'm such a fan of that game, i never play it, nor do i even have the time to watch the whole gameplay because i'm too busy studying but what i know is that i'm a fan of Frisk and Chara, i know Chara is evil but i think they have the rights to be a villain, the humans literally kill Asriel.

(A/N: remember when we all thought Chara is the evil one when is not? I still love evil Chara though)

I stare at Frisk in excitment but they look at me in fear and pity, i wanna talk to you, i'm your biggest fan but i'm sorry, i can only stare.. can my lips even moves? What does my face looks like that make them look so scare?

They went out of my view, where did they go? I try so hard to move my head but no luck, but i do feel weight getting lift off my body, but i still can't move all of my body parts, i feel so numb and sore..

Frisk! I thought happily as they went back to view, they then pick me up make me lean on their shoulder and start dragging me, i get it that they love helping people, but how did they find me? How did they know i'm here? I want to ask, i want to say something but i feel so.. weak.. should i close my eyes? Yeah.. maybe i should, Frisk doesn't seem to have a problem carrying me.. sorry if i'm worrying you but i'll sleep now Frisk..

...

(Hours Earlier)

♡[Frisk P.O.V]♡

I was riding on my bike paddling furiously to MT.Ebott. Why am i heading there even though i already free all of my friends and promise to Sans to never RESET? It all because of a dream.. a really strange one.. i don't know what am i dreaming but it's Chara.. i should've known Chara didn't make me kill all those monsters for fun! They were being controlled too..

When i was taking a nap at Papyrus and Sans house i dreamt of them.. they were crying black tears.. they were wrapped in black and red strings.. they were begging me to save them, they were dying in the hands of this player, they said they will be erased and be replace if i'm not hurry.. no idea what Chara meant by that but i'm gonna save them! I save Flowey now i want to save Chara too! Just like Papy said.. people deserve a second change..

I am definately grounded when i get home.. I  was too panic and focus on saving Chara i didn't say anything to anyone about me leaving... but i'm already far away i need to save them!