🌻chapter 3🌻

[Third Person P.O.V]

It was the next and as promise Toriel take Chara to Alphys with Flowey while Frisk go to school.

"I kinda change my mind now.. i don't want Chara's soul to get check up.." Flowey said nervously while he is placed on Chara's lap as he have his vines wrapped around her arms.

"Well we're already nearby Alphys' place so there's no turning back now, beside i'm sure Alphys knows what to do, Chara really need this check up.. that soul is.. well.. not normal!" Toriel explain focusing on the road.

"Don't you also have a job women?"

"My children is way more important and the principal said it's alright if i'm late to teach the class"

"..."

"WAIT YOU'RE GONNA LEAVE US THERE?!!" Flowey exclaim shocked as he turn snap his.. head(?) toward Toriel which make Chara jump a bit.

"Yes? Why? What's wrong?" Toriel asked softly with a slight frown starting to get worry on why Flowey react that way.

"I-it's.. it's nothing.." Flowey lied looking away with a frown, the reason why he doesn't want to be left alone with Chara at Alphys' place beacuse Sans sometime went to visit her to watch anime or discuss some nerd science shits. He can protect Chara but protecting her from Sans? He is just asking for a death wish, but he need to atleast try...

Once they are at their destination Toriel then drop Chara and Flowey off at Alphys' place.

"Please take care of Chara Alphys.." Toriel said softly to Alphys with a hint of worriness in her voice, which Alphys just return a reasurring smile "i-it's okay m-ms. Toriel, i p-promise y-your daughter will be o-okay" that kinda calmed Toriel down before she left.

Chara look up at Alphys been quiet the whole time "u-umm... uhh.. y-you really look l-like Frisk, you n-never speak" Alphys laugh nervously trying to cheer up the mood but Chara just turn her head away and Flowey look at her boring.

"Can you just check her?!" Flowey exclaim which make Alphys flinch "o-okay! Okay! L-let's go inside first.." Alphys gently take Chara's hand as they went inside her house.

♥︎[Chara P.O.V]♥︎

I was sitting on a adjust table as Flowey was taken away from me from the character Undyne! I didn't know she was also here.. me and Alphys watch as Undyne and Flowey were arguing like crazy.. they really seem to hate each other..

As i was distracted Alphys was checking my heartbeat, injuries, and replace the old bandages with a new one.

It's not like i can't talk.. i can but just choose not to, i just feel very lazy to talk.

"O-okay Chara i-i'm gonna ch-check your soul now okay?" What Alphys said make Flowey and Undyne stop fighting.

"She doesn't need one! She just have a weird looking soul" Flowey protest doesn't want her to check my soul.. was my soul that strange? Undyne then shake Flowey's pot violently as punishment for shouting at her girlfriend.

....

Alphys and Undyne are together..?

Girl can date another girl..?

What?

As i was busy processing the new information i failed to hear the gasp around me, i look down seeing my soul being pulled out again still looking the same the last time it was pulled out, i was still confuse on why when it turn white it flip upside down the flip again when it change to other color.

"T-this.." i heard Alphys start and i look up at her.

"T-this is n-not normal.. n-not normal at all! I-i'm calling Sans-" "NO DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!!" I flinch harshly as the room immediately filled with vines, Flowey broke his pot as he grow larger overgrow his vines filling the room with his vines, he grab both Undyne and Alphys into his vines.