🔪Chapter 5🔪

[Third Person P.O.V]

Months had passed..

And everything went smoothly and Chara even gets to meet Asgore! He cried when he see her again.

Toriel was kind enough to let him come everytime and even let him to babysit the children including Flowey, which make them all close.

Asgore even check Chara's soul and he himself agree if he have that much magic he'll die, it make him worry yet impress at how Chara manage to hold that much magic yet can't even have any power.

Right at the moment, all four of them dress up fancy for a mini tea party at Asgore's garden which no surprise filled with plants.

"I can have powers!" Chara said in awe in her long sleeve floral theme summer dress and her sun hat as Asgore in his floral shirt tell her about her soul condition along with Flowey in a simple bow tie and Frisk in a floral shirt like Asgore but different color, a tutu, a shorts, and a simple straw hat.

"Yes, but it is unknown why you don't have one, maybe because your a human?" Asgore said and Flowey the speak up "she literally die, went back to life with the most fucking powerful soul that can destroy a whole multiverse, how is that human?!"

"Flowey language" Asgore scold softly as he refill Chara's cup of tea "whatever it is, i'm sure it's nothing, it's only her soul that is the problem and everything else is pretty much well.. harmless, the only weird thing happen is her coming back alife somehow..."

"I agree with dad, if i did have power i'll turn the whole world into a candy land! And destroy homework for Frisk" Chara said cheerfully with a happy smile, that make Frisk put their hands on their chest touched by Chara's kid gesture. Frisk really hate homeworks.

"That's nice of you Cha- ..." Asgore froze "did you just.. call me dad..?" Chara look at him curiously "umm yes? What's wrong with that?"

...

Asgore cried again.

[Fast Forward Time; A few Days Later]

Days had passed and Frisk seem to be visiting Sans and Papyrus which worried Toriel but they always come home safe even with a gift!

Toriel let her guard down thinking that she can finally trust the two silly skeletons bro, Flowey always watch over the kids for her, and Asgore sometime visit just to play with the kids and take care of them when she's busy which she's greatful for.

One day Toriel make a decision she hopefully won't regret.. leaving the kids with Undyne and Papyrus at his and Sans house...

She really have an important business and she won't be home till midnight.. Asgore was also busy, Alphys busy upgrading Mettaton for his show leaving only Undyne, Sans, and Papyrus.. she hope she won't regret it..

♥︎[Chara P.O.V]♥︎

I'm finally gonna met the skeletons!

Mom, Flowey, and even Frisk had been forbidden me to met them for months! I wonder why.. i thought they both nice? Didn't they help Frisk break the barrier too with their bone magic?

(A/N: remember y'all, this is a 10 years old who don't know anything about the plot nor the fandom that much, she doesn't even know who gaster and the river person is)

But who knows i'm wrong, maybe they're the bad guy? But if they are the bad guy mom wouldn't take us here.. strange..

"Alright kids we're here" Toriel said as the car stopped and Frisk take my hand dragging us out of the car.

"LADY ASGORE! IT'S BEEN A WHILE"

I wince at the loud voice seeing it was just Papyrus, does he really talk like that?