🌸The Real Chapter 6🌸

[Third Person P.O.V]

Alphys had arrive at the skeletons' household and immediately got taken to Papyrus room by Undyne as the fish women won't let Alphhys to even talk to Sans.

In Papyrus' room Chara was crying on the bed crying for Frisk and Flowey as the taller skeleton try to comfort her, though both  Frisk and Flowey was not in the same room as they all for some reason.. but Undyne reassure  the others saying that Flowey will protect Frisk as they need to focus on Chara now.

"S-so that's it..? H-her arm just immediatly g-grew back?" Alphys ask with her usual stutter checking on Chara's arm and soul.

"PRETTY MUCH YES, THE GREAT PAPYRUS DID NOT KNOW HUMAN COULD DO THAT" Papyrus said he was placing his gloved hand on Chara's head, "no humans could do that! This child is.." Undyne have a hard time trying to find out how to describe Chara's soul without worrying or hurting the child's feeling "nevermind.." yet she just end up giving up.

"AND THIS IS THE LEFT OVER OF HER ARM!" Papyrus said as he show a plastic bag of bloody golden flowers "m-may i have it t-to run a few t-test?" Alphys ask which Papyrus gave it to with no hesitant as he was also curious with weird human child.

"W-well.. Everything s-seem to be fine w-with Chara, her arm d-d-did n-not just grow b-back but it a-also heal her so h-her HP is alright.." Alphys says as she smile and pat Chara's head.

"THAT'S GREAT! BUT STILL, THE HUMAN MUST BE STILL HUNGRY! LET'S GO LOOK FOR THE OTHER HUMAN AND LITTLE TALKING FLOWER AND WE ALL CAN ENJOY SPAGHETTI TOGETHER! NYEH HEH!" Papyrus pick up Chara and place her on his shoulder, but as Undyne was about to scold him for suddenly picking up Chara the said little human girl immediately relax on the skeleton's shoulder.

"LET'S GO! NYEH HEH HEH!"

"Papyrus you piece of sh- crap! Be careful with the human! Ngaahhhh!!"

"W-wait guys!" Alphys huriedly place the plastic bag of the bloody golden flowers in her bag before went to follow the hyper duo with the human.

[Meanwhile In Sans' Room]

Frisk hear the others going downstair as they stay quiet, them and Flowey went to confront Sans after what just happen and Sans just look so.. lifeless as he sit on the bed..

"Sans-" Frisk started but immediately got cut off by Sans talking first "so who's in control of the RESET this time?" He said blankly as he stare at the ground with pitch black eye sockets.

"It's still me Sans.." Frisk said as Flowey watch them talk with a wary look "i know you didn't-" Frisk was once again interupt "that demon child is gonna RESET and killed us all over again" Sans said which make Flowey frown.

"Hey trashbag! Stop interupting them- and Chara is no demon child!" Flowey snap which make Frisk scold him.

"Sans, Chara is innocent.. she's just a child" Frisk try to reason with Sans "yer just a child too, yet you also killed us all even without being controlled.." the tone make Frisk wince "ya see it yourself kid, that thing control ya more than once".

"But she have her reason!" Frisk exclaim "And what's the reason? Boredom? Just want to have some fun? Kid, you hear it, we both hear it" now Flowey start to get confuse.

"That one timeline where ya manage to get free out that thing's puppet strings for a minutes, she say it all with a literal booming voice about the true reason she's doin' all this genocide, is because out of darn boredom." Sans remind Frisk.

"It wasn't Chara!" "Then who? That so called player person?" Sans said as he glare at Frisk. Frisk has been telling Sans about this player person for a while, Sans believe them until he first time see Chara demonic form and he immediately blame it all on Chara.