CHAPTER 2

"Expectations only disappoint."

K E I T H

The man parked the car in between the two looming buildings. The place is dark and somewhat distorted in the absence of light. The car's headlight lightened the path for a moment until it turned totally off when the car was completely situated. Successfully hiding itself and blending in the darkness.

Keith is more than disappointed.

He expected that the man would bring him to a luxurious hotel, but he didn't. He didn't know what's going inside that head of the brooding man but he's sure his assumptions were crushed to pieces.

Keith was looking forward to laying on a soft bed and experiencing extravagance once in a while even though he's there to only do his job.

But yeah, expectations do really disappoint you. Not everything you think would happen. And certainly, what you assume to happen, will always won't happen.

"Strip." The man said coldly and didn't even give Keith a single glance unlike how he's looking at him like a predator earlier.

Keith didn't talk, just strip like he's ordered to. The man did the same and after he's totally naked, he joined the equally naked Keith in the backseat with a bit of struggle.

Even though Keith was used to these circumstances, he can't help but to feel nervous. Heart beating at an alarming speed and his hands trembling.

"Turn around on all fours." Another cold order came from the man.

Keith felt a pang inside his chest but carried out the order he's given. Even though he knows that this is nothing but sex, somehow deep inside him, a small part of his dark and broken heart wants the man to treat him with kindness. But he chooses to ignore the irrelevant idea, why would he entertain such misleading thought?

Yeah right, kindness. Keith snickers mentally, laughing at his own not so funny joke.

Gone is the man who showed him a bit of kindness by offering him a drink. He shouldn't have expected that there's something good behind it.

How can he do that knowing that they're just using each other? The man using him to release some pent up desires and him using the man for some money.

The man positioned himself behind Keith on his knees, looking at the naked boy with pale skin below him. Keith was confused why the man wasn't doing anything, he tried to peer behind him.

A large hand came into view, pushing his face down into the leather seat. Air suddenly leaves Keith's lungs when he feels a sudden intrusion on his rear entrance.

It stings!

"I-it hurts." His voice was muffled being face first into the seat. He faces sideways with a struggle. The man's left hand was still at the back of his head, pinning it to the seat.

When the man hears Keith's pained voice, he pulls his cocks' bulbous head out. "Why didn't you prepare yourself? You're a prostitute so you should know the basics."

True, Keith should have prepared himself according to the man's words, but the thing is, Keith did prepare himself. How would he forget that? It's part of his routine to avoid unnecessary circumstances.

But that cock, is a monster!

Keith digs his nails on the leather seat, somehow the man calling him a prostitute twists something ugly inside him.

"I did." Keith took in a deep breath, releasing it with resignation, tears threatening to fall. "But you're just....too big." He said, closing his eyes tight.