-Chapter 4: Looking above the Sky.- (Old, Remaster soon.)

Rayquaza: "Hmm? Oh, there you are Groudon. I was worried I'd have to look for you, after I didn't find you in your home... Wait, what are you wearing?" 

Groudon: "A suit, why?" 

Rayquaza: "Why are you wearing that? And are you going to wear that to the meeting?" 

Groudon: "Yeah... I will."

Rayquaza: "...Another one of your deals with Entei? What was it this time."

Groudon: "100 Bucks. But uh, most of it went into buying groceries and for the suit itself, aswell as buying movie tickets-"

Rayquaza: "You guys were watching a movie without me!?" 

Groudon: "Well, you weren't there, and I thought you might not be interested in Romance Movies."

Rayquaza: "Wait, you and Entei were watching an Romance movie? I didn't think you'd be the Pokémon to like that genre..."

Groudon: "Hey! Don't judge a book by it's cover!" 

Rayquaza: "Uh... Anyways. Are we ready to go?" 

Groudon: "Mhm, let's go."

Groudon's POV:

And now, I went on top of Rayquaza's back, riding him, in a way.

Rayquaza then took off to the skies, as I got to look at the Clouds above, and the view below. 

Rayquaza: "Enjoying the view? Hold tight, we don't want you falling off."

Groudon: "Yeah, yeah. Whatever, I'll be careful."

Groudon's POV:

I enjoyed looking around, taking the view in. These Rides on Rayquaza always make me feel very calm and quiet. 

Almost a shame I don't do this with him more often.

Rayquaza: "Hey, Groudon. Do you wonder how the others will react about your suit?" 

Groudon: "Yeah, I guess?" 

Rayquaza: "Well, I for one, think you look adorable in it. And that blushing face of yours is also a sight to see, haha!" 

Groudon: "I... Guess so. But I'm not wearing it after this dumb meeting."

Rayquaza: "That's a shame, you look so handsome in it, haha!" 

Groudon's POV:

Damn it... Now I'm acutally blushing...

I could just feel Rayquaza looking back, to see my embarrassed face. 

Rayquaza: "Awww, getting red are we?" 

Groudon: "S-Shut up..."

Rayquaza: "Whatever ya say."

Groudon: "But uh, thanks for the compliments I guess... (even though they felt more like teasing.)"

Rayquaza: "Yeah, when it's me you always can keep an eye closed, can ya? I mean, I understand. I *am* the one who can kick your ass after all, but I expect always some kind of outburst from you... But you never do that with me."

Groudon: "I dunno either, but maybe it's cause... You're special to me? Like, you're my closest friend I have. Sure, I have Entei and Heatran, but I mean like Best Friend, you know?"