ˋ⪩━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⪨ˊ
Project CAS.
܀❀܀
ˏ⪩━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⪨ˎ

As you finally made it back home you got upstairs to get ready for bed as you and your partner is supposed to have a meeting tomorrow.

But not before thanking idom for his cooking, to which he responded with 'glad you liked them, when are you gonna be available again?' He messaged to which you replied.

'Once I'm not busy.' You typed before sending it to him and taking a nice shower after you take a shower, you curiously got into the website again. Wanting to see what more it has to offer.

And you were shock to see a "Stream" option, curious, you clicked on it and it showed countless PRM live streaming as people were also donating to them.

But what caught your interest the most is a man with white mask. The mask looking like as if it came out of the anime, but what caught your attention the most is his eyes.

They were pure white, completing his whole look.

You clicked on the stream to observe him more closely, it announcing you joining which you didn't pay attention to as you were more focus on the thirsty comments this man is getting even though he's absolutely doing nothing and just staring.

But he suddenly wrote something on a large paper before showing it to the stream.

"Hello." It says as the comments started to go hayware as you sigh before leaving the stream.

And getting ready, but not before checking his ranking on the website.

'Woah, top 5?' You thought seeing as he has been rented more than a thousand times, but base on his gallery all of his renting with different woman and guys have him always wearing a mask.

'Well, I guess that's to be expected.' But you wonder...who was top 1?

As you looked at the website to see a blank profile with no picture, but he's been rented a total of 60 thousand times, and he doesn't have any gallery pictures either.

But he's expensive as heck, like 450$ an hour? That's wayyy too much unless you're really desperate.

As you left the website you are suddenly greeted with a message. And it's your partner.

Partner:

Meet me at the coffee shop near our workplace. I'll be there at 3 in the afternoon.

It says as you made a reply and looked at the time to see it was 2:30.
Which means you have enough time to get ready.

You:
Yeah okay, I'll be there in about 30 minutes or so.

You send before putting your phone on the bed and making your way to the shower.

༺⌑˙__╸◒╺__˙⌑༻

You're currently waiting at the cafe as its already 3:14 and you just finished getting ready.

"You came." You suddenly hear a voice said as you looked at the person to see it is indeed your partner.

"Yeah, so, got any ideas yet?" You asked as he nod before inviting you inside the cafe, saying it's better to think while having a meal.

"Okay, let me just get into the point, my idea of a presentation is to make a gaming PC model. A high quality one at that." He said as you nodded, seeing as he seems pretty serious about this.

But, now that he's in a much more closer proximity. You observe some pretty features that he has that probably charms people.

First, he got a sharp jawline and plump healthy lips, his eyes sharp paired with beautiful dark grey pupils, as his hair is neatly styled.

His body physique is also incredibly good, as it showed that he is quite muscular even with the baggy clothing he's wearing.

Heck, he could probably pass as a movie star if he auditioned.

"Were you even listening?" He suddenly asked you, snapping you out of your day dream.

"Oh sorry." You said as he sigh before saying its fine and asking you about your own idea.

"Well, I really want to do something for little children..." You said embarrassed as he raised an eyebrow.

"Like...what?" You thought about it for a moment before finally giving him an answer.

"Well, I suppose that we can work on a sanctuary where little children can keep their childhood memories in there safe and sound, for them to comeback to once they grow up." You said, and confirming that he was listening you continued.

"But, instead of pictures, it's their arts, because we know that children have an active mind." You said as he just nodded from time to time.

  "So basically, a Child Arts Sanctuary." You finalize as he thought about it for a moment.

"That sounds pretty good, and actually quite creative. We'll go with that for now." He said as you happily cheered in your head as the plan was finalized.

"So...how come I didn't get your name yet?" You asked as he thought about it for a moment.

"Call me mon, you?" He asked as you blinked.

"Mon? Well that is a unique name, my name is-" but before you can finish talking a familiar voice suddenly called out to you.

"Hello there, didn't expect to see you here." Your boss said as he gave you a close eyed smile behind his facemask.

"Oh hello, so...is your partner also with you?" You asked as he just said no, saying he's just in here to spend some time to himself.

"But...since you're here, wanna spend time together?" He asked as he also pointed that your partner can join.

"No thank you, you both enjoy your time, I'll be going." Mon said but before he can leave you take his hands.

  "Wait, please join us. It'll be fun I promise." You said to him as he just sigh.

"Yeah,it wouldn't hurt to spend some time in the day." Your boss said before mon finally gives up and joined you both.

ˋ⪩━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⪨ˊ
PLEASE RENT ME!
܀❀܀
ˏ⪩━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⪨ˎ
-Mae-