I Don't Wanna Lose You

Well, It's another day.

It sucks because the first thing I thought about when I woke up was Luke.

I normally think very highly of him and I'd normally get excited to see him again.

But ever since yesterday, he's been kind of aggressive and I don't like that.

It's like seeing him with someone else all over again but worse.

Bethany is luckily still asleep, looks like she's ditching school today.

I can't blame her, middle schools are always chaotic.

"Good morning dork!"

And then there's Hailey, my step-sibling.

"Hey sis."

I can't believe I just left rehearsals while everyone was watching.

That was so embarrassing.

"Are you doing alright? You still haven't told me why you left rehearsals yesterday."

"The competition is getting closer, so leaving rehearsals over and over again isn't gonna turn out well."

And just when I was thinking about it, Hailey mentions it.

Her informing me about the competition really doesn't help with my guilt. Every word she just said made me feel even more Guilty.

"Yeah I get it, It was very childish of me and I was just pressured."

Gosh, I sound like Jake. This is stupid.

"Jeez Sterling, I never expected that from you."

Hailey laughs and Zander looks at her annoyed.

"Are you seriously referring me as Jake right now?"

Hailey laughs.

"You know, I'm still not really sure if I should've given him a second chance."

"I feel like he's gonna do something terrible and we're gonna find out about it soon."

Zander says, looking to the side and Hailey tries comforting,

"I understand how you feel Zander, trust me, I'm questioning it too. But without Jake I.. I don't think I can sing infront of everyone again.."

"I mean..If it weren't for Jake, our club wouldn't have gotten the popularity it has right now."

Zander sighs.

"Yeah I get it, he's an important member."

During Zander and Hailey's conversation, Shannon busts in their room and inform them about school.

"Are you two still talking? You have school, Alex and Hailey! Now quickly, You're gonna be late!"

Shannon says.