BIO (Introduction)

[ LOOKS ]

⊱• Name: Ethan Wilkes 

⊱• Gender: Male

⊱• Age: 9 years old 

⊱• Race: 75% American / 25% Japanese

⊱• Birthdate: March 31st

⊱• Birthplace: San Diego, California

⊱• Sexuality: Heterosexual/Heteromantic 

⊱• Appearance: Ethan is slightly muscular kid for his age. He wears his hair in slick-forward style that leans somewhat into a bang on the left side of his forehead. He was born with a condition that led him to growing a fanged tooth in his upper-left canine. For clothing, he wears a long-sleeved, oversized, duo-colored hoodie; Sleeves and hood are black, while the main part of it is dark teal in color. He also wears dark pants and shoes... He has two holsters on the back of his pants that carry guns... One being a pistol and the other being a rubber-ball pistol.

⊱• Personality: Ethan may seem like your everyday pal... He's nice, follows the golden rule of treating others how he'd want to be treated... The reason for his slight muscular-ness is due to him wanting to be the friend that can protect others with his fists if need be... A friend that will beat up another for them... But... He's not without his Quirks... Such as... he can sometimes be quick to anger... And his anger can sometimes lead him to just... shooting someone or something depending on the situation(Mostly involving older people)... He's not above threatening to shoot anyone either... Another thing is that he can be rather blunt when expected to sugarcoat something or talking about something sensitive.

⊱•Likes
• GO KARTS
• VIDEO GAMES
• KFC
• GUNS
• TERRANCE & PHILIP
• TOILET HUMOR
• FRIENDS
• ANIMALS
• ETC

⊱• Dislikes
• BULLIES
• BARBRA STREISAND
•  NEEDLES
• HITLER
• UNATTENTIVE/ABUSIVE PARENTS
• ETC

⊱• BACKGROUND: Ethan was born in San Diego, California. A boy born into a rather "good" family... Son of Mr. Jack & Mrs. Amy Wilkes. He was a kid who grew up spoiled for the first few years of his life. Until he reached the age of 5... Then gradually, his parents had begun to stop paying too much attention to Ethan. His parents grew more focused on themselves... Focusing more on their jobs... And eventually, they both had begun to go out partying more... Ethan had begun to grow lonely... Knowing his parents still loved him, but just... didn't really pay too much attention... It eventually led to Ethan to simply staying out of the house... Which became more prominent on his 6th birthday when he got his very own Go-Kart... A licensed Go-Kart(It's shaped like a standard kart-Mario Kart 7). He'd eventually had begun to simply drive around more in his spare time... It would take about three more years until his parents noticed how he had gradually stopped being around... and decided that they needed a change of pace. Deciding to move where hopefully they'd be able to reconnect... They moved to South Park, Colorado... A place where hopefully they'd be able to reconnect with their son, and make their own friends... To where they needn't spend too much time away from him.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬