New Friends

3RD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

The first day at school wasn't all that bad. Though for Ethan, he didn't necessarily want to be at home at the moment, since his parents were "getting it on"... He figured he'd come back in about maybe an hour and a half... Maybe two hours? He'd be able to finish his assignment when he got back home. Though fortunately, this would allow him to get a chance to explore his new town.

Which leads him to where he currently is now. He's currently walking along the sidewalk, getting familiarized with certain stores... He was currently walking along what looked to be a convenient store... It wasn't long until he reached what looked to be a park area... A nice walkway... A couple benches were around... And a basketball court...

Ethan: " . . . Hmm. . . "

Ethan made his way over to the court... Seeing no one around. He took in the surroundings for a moment and noticed that past a couple bushes led out into an open plain that was full of snow and trees... So that must've led to the forest... And since they were in the mountains, that must've meant there were likely a lot of bears and whatnot around.

Nonetheless the town overall didn't seem too bad. Soon enough Ethan had returned to his walk... Eventually though he did stop because now he wondered where exactly he should go from here? Should he check out some of the stores around South Park? Or maybe see if there are any fast-food restaurants that he should check out that were still around.

Ethan: " Maybe there's a KFC still around... I could do that sometime soon... Or get me a quick something from there... "

However, before he could make a decision, he overheard some voices.

???: " I'm just saying guys. It'd be a quick and easy way to get a grade. "

He recognized that voice damn-near immediately, but what he heard next pretty much assured him of who they were.

???: " Cartman, for the last time, we cannot do this assignment on "Everybody Loves Raymond". "

It was Stan, Kyle, Cartman, and Kenny.

Cartman: " But why the hell not? "

Stan: " Because, we cheesed that about fifteen times already. We would just use a season to get the grade or go into a specific episode or few. "

Kenny: " Mmph-Mpf-Mnh-Mhn(Sounds like we're screwed). "

...

...

Ethan: " What're you guys talking about? "

The four turned their attention to the voice to see it was the new kid from school, Ethan.

Stan: " Oh, hey new kid. "

Ethan: " Ethan. "

Stan: " Yeah whatever. Hey, do you have any idea on what we should do for our assignments? "

Kyle: " Cartman said we should all do it on "Everybody Loves Raymond" again but something told Stan, Kenny, and I we'd likely be screwed if we did it again. "

Ethan: " Uhhh... Anything specific then? "

Stan: " Something that isn't too religious. "

Kyle " Or stereotypical. "

Both seemed to say this while looking at Cartman who got irritated.

Cartman: " The f*ck you fags lookin' at me for? "

Ethan seemed to be thinking for a moment...

Ethan: " Do you guys know "Bad Boyz?"

Stan and Kyle shared a look before looking at Kenny who shrugged his shoulders.