Hiccup x Jack (update every day) Part 1

Hiccup and Toothless was flying home when a storm started to form. Toothless be careful it looks like its about to be a big one. The storm started to get worse and the lighting strike Toothless and Hiccup, causing them to fall. A few hours later Hiccup started to wake up. "Wh-who are you?"  he said blinking trying to see who it is. "Wow! you can see me?"  the guy said while laughing. "I'm Jack, Jack Frost and you took a pretty bad hit to the ground". Hiccup slowly gets up looking around for Toothless. "Where's Toothless?" "Who's toothless?" "My  best friend! Who is a dragon." "A dragon?... Nope! I haven't seen one, sorry." "well can you at least help me find him please?" "Okay i will, just clam down." Jack got up and help Hiccup look for Toothless. later on Hiccup heard a sound coming from behind the tree.  "Toothless?!"  Toothless jumps from behind the trees.  Hiccup opened his arms out. "Come here boy!" Toothless runs over to Hiccup and licks his face. Hiccup starts to laugh and then his smile started to disappear. "Ow!" Hiccup says as he gets on his knee. " Hey! Whats wrong?" Jack said as he runs over. "My back hurts."  "It's probably because you fell from the sky. let me at least get you something to eat and some rest." Jack said while picking him up and carrying him. "O-okay but i can walk you know." Jack and Hiccup heads to Jacks place. "Wow, you live here?" " Yeah this is my home." "Do you have family or anything?" "No ....... just me." "Oh Jack i'm sorry." "(chuckles) It's okay, its fine..... So! what are you doing out here?"  "I was just going on  a trip with Toothless then we were heading back home before that storm kicked in." "Oh I see." Hiccup takes off his boots and Jack looks at him in shock. "What happened to your leg?"