late-night adventures

You woke up to the sound of your phone vibrating on your nightstand. It was a text from your girlfriend, Seulgi.

Seulgi
Hey babe, are you up for some late night adventure?

You couldn't help but smile at her spontaneity.

You quickly replied:

You
Always 💛

Seulgi had always been the adventurous one in your relationship. She loved to explore new places and try new things, while you were more of a homebody. But ever since you started dating her, you found yourself stepping out of your comfort zone more and more.

You put on your sneakers and a warm jacket as you made your way outside your house. She was waiting for you outside, leaning against her car with a huge grin on her face.

"Ready to go?" she asked, opening the door for you.

"Where are we going?" you asked as you got into the car.

"It's a surprise," she said with a mischievous glint in her eye.

You couldn't contain your excitement as you drove through the quiet streets of your city. It was late at night, and most people were asleep. But you and Seulgi were wide awake, ready for whatever adventure she had planned.

As she drove, Seulgi turned on the radio and started singing along to the songs. You smiled as you looked over at her, admiring her beauty. Her voice was angelic, and you loved hearing her sing.

You know, you have the most beautiful voice," you said, causing her to blush.

"Stop it. You're making me shy," she said, giggling.

"I mean it," you said, taking her hand in yours. "I could listen to you sing all night."

Seulgi smiled at you, her eyes sparkling in the moonlight. "Well, maybe I'll sing you to sleep later," she said, giving your hand a squeeze as she returned her focus to the road.

You felt your heart flutter at her words. Seulgi always knew how to make you feel loved and cherished.

After a few minutes, she pulled over in front of a small park.

"This is it," she said, turning off the engine.

You looked around, confused. "What are we doing here?" you asked.

Seulgi grinned and got out of the car to open yours. You got out of the car and followed her to a small pond in the middle of the park. There was a small bench nearby, and Seulgi led you to it.

"Sit down," she said, taking a seat next to you.

You looked out at the water, feeling a sense of peace wash over you. The stars were shining brightly in the sky, and the moon was reflecting off the water.

"This is beautiful," you said, leaning your head on Seulgi's shoulder.

"Yeah, it is," she said, wrapping her arm around you. "I come here sometimes when I need to clear my head. It's like my own little sanctuary."

You sat in silence for a few minutes, just enjoying each other's company. Seulgi pulled out a small container from her bag and handed it to you.

"What's this?" you asked, opening it up.

Inside were two strawberry sundaes, complete with whipped cream and a cherry on top.

"I thought we could share these," she said, taking a spoonful and feeding it to you.

You closed your eyes and savored the taste of the sweet dessert.

"This is amazing," you said, taking a spoonful and feeding it to her.