a heartfelt birthday

You woke up early to make sure everything was perfect for Seulgi's birthday. It was a special day, and you wanted to show her how much she meant to you. She had been your rock, your support, and your light through everything, and you couldn't be more grateful. You felt lucky to have someone like her in your life. You knew that she loved art and photography, so you had planned a day full of surprises tailored to her passions.

You started by tiptoeing to the kitchen to make breakfast. You knew that Seulgi loved to sleep in on her days off, so you wanted to surprise her with a delicious breakfast in bed. You cooked her favorite pancakes and prepared a fruit salad, complete with freshly squeezed orange juice. As you carried the tray of food to her bedroom, your heart pounded with excitement.

As you waited for the pancakes to cook, you took out the sketches you had commissioned to commemorate your most memorable moments together. You had an artist depict these moments in beautiful sketches. You had them lined up on the kitchen counter, ready to be hung.

Once the breakfast was ready, you carefully placed it on a tray and added a beautiful flower bouquet. You carried it to your bedroom, where Seulgi was still sleeping soundly. You smiled at how peaceful she looked, and you couldn't wait to see her reaction when she woke up.

"Seulgi, wake up, sleepyhead," you whispered, gently shaking her shoulder.

She stirred and slowly opened her eyes, her face lighting up when she saw you.

"Good morning, baby," she said, still groggy from sleep.

"Happy birthday, my love," you said, kissing her forehead.

Her eyes widened in surprise as you turned on the light, revealing the sketches hanging around the room. She looked at them with wonder, admiring the details and how they captured your most cherished memories.

"Did you do all of this?" she asked, beaming with joy.

"I had a little help from an artist," you said, pointing to the signature at the bottom of each sketch.

"I love them," she said, tears forming in her eyes. "Thank you so much, Y/N. This is the best birthday surprise ever."

You couldn't help but smile at her reaction. It was moments like this that made all the planning and effort worth it.

You sat together, enjoying breakfast and reminiscing about all the moments depicted in the sketches.

As the morning went by, her bandmate Wendy texted you that the picnic was ready, so you got ready for the next surprise. You dressed up in your nicest clothes, knowing Seulgi would want to take photos to remember this day. You also prepared a bag with Seulgi's camera, extra lenses, and a tripod. You didn't want her to miss any opportunity to capture her favorite moments.

After checking that everything was ready, you led Seulgi outside, her hand in yours as she closed her eyes in anticipation. You guided her through the streets, making sure she didn't peek. You could tell she was getting excited when her grip on your hand tightened and her steps quickened.

Finally, you arrived at your destination, a beautiful garden filled with blooming flowers, lush greenery, and a serene pond. You had rented the entire garden for the day, ensuring complete privacy for your picnic surprise.

"Okay, now open your eyes," you said, gesturing to the picturesque setting in front of her.

Seulgi gasped in awe, her eyes taking in the stunning scenery. "Is this... for me?" she asked, turning to look at you with tears in her eyes.

"Yeah, I wanted to treat you to a special picnic here. I know how much you love drawing, and I thought this would be the perfect place for you to indulge in your passion," you said, smiling at her.