Part 1: Nico

Nico POV:

It's so cold, and why is there so much snow?

We're all on our way back to camp from a quest, and we have to walk on-foot for another hour in the snow.  my teeth chatter from the cold air and the low temperature.

"why do we have to walk?" i hear Piper complain

"why did we have to spend all of our drachmas Miss Perfect?" i grumble, shivering

"Because if we didn't we would've died on the spot" Annabeth snaps back at me.

I don't blame her, none of us got a good sleep on the whole trip, but i seem to be the only person thats cold. No one else is turning pale, or even shivering i glance down at my hands, to see my fingers turning blue. 

"and who put us in that situation?" i glare at Leo

"it was an accident, i'm sorry" Leo says back 

"cut it out you two!" i hear Percy yell at us.                                                                                                  

After another hour of walking, we stop at the top of half-blood hill. That's when Percy notices my shivering. 

"Nico, shit, you're so pale and you look sick. Go to the infirmary. the rest of us will go see Chiron." Percy tells me, concern lacing his voice, and i see them walk off.

Just when i'm pretty sure they're out of sight, i head back to my cabin, not bothering to go to the infirmary. When i get to my cabin, i begin to clean up all of my wounds i gained from our quest. 

i suddenly start feeling really tired, and cold. i put my hand to my forehead, and take it away quickly, my head being boiling hot. i definitely had a fever, and i curse to myself.

 i begin feeling dizzy, and my first instinct is to shadow travel to the infirmary. That must have been too much for me, because as soon as i got there, i start losing my consciousness, falling to the floor, but not before i hear someone run up and catch me, calling for  more help. 

I look up, with fading eyes, and see a mop of sun kissed blonde hair.

"Will?" i say, then i pass out. 

I'm aware that it is a short chapter, yes. 

BUT. here is the first chapter, which is just a starter chapter for the whole book.

A few warnings, this book does have swearing.

 and feel free to give me some kind criticism on my work, i like to improve on everything i write!

I also don't like editing my work unless i really really have too, which isn't often.

Please don't steal my work. not that anyone would want to anyway

That's all for now!

Happy reading! - Solar