Part 3: Kayla

Hello! this is just a short filler chapter for now because i'm not sure what to do now, and i need ideas!

Happy reading!-Solar

.

.

.

.

Kayla POV:

.

I casually walk around the infirmary, checking on patients, Nico more regular, because 

1: he's unconscious still. and 2: because Will seems to give this boy extra attention every time he's in the infirmary.

Is it because Will likes him? i don't know, ask Piper or something. She'll know. 

I hear someone enter the infirmary, because the little bell i made with the Hephaestus kids did a little jingle, and i see Jason come in, with Hazel following behind.

"hi you 2, whats up?" i ask them 

"how is Nico?" they ask simultaneously. "can we see him?" Hazel asks

"no you can't see him, well only Hazel can, because she is on the list. but Jason can't."

"and how is he?" Jason asks me again.

"go ask Will" i shoo him out of the infirmary. once he's out, i turn to Hazel, smiling

"okay, Hazel, right this way madam." i giggle lightly to her, and she giggles back.

"okay then" she answers

i lead her all the way to Nico's seperate room, and hand her his file that has all of his information.

"it should be in there."i tell her

"yep." she nods, beginning to read it. "do you guys write everything in ancient greek?" she adds

"well we kind of have to, we can't read anything else" i chuckle out.

"true. i'm more with Latin because of the Roman side." Hazel laughs back. 

"well, visiting hours actually stopped a while ago, i just wanted you to see him, but i'm going to get in trouble if you stay longer, Haze." i tell her

"all good i'll go now, and i'll make sure he comes home to a clean cabin" she yells out as she walks out of his room. 

i laugh to myself, before going and doing my rounds of all the campers in the infirmary.

i notice it getting dark, and i go and check on Nico one last time, before i go and start my night shift work, like cutting bandages and prepping meds for tomorrow. when i see him, he looks worse. his skin is translucent, i could see his veins and nearly his bones. he's sweating more, so i change his head cloth, and when i take the first one off, it's steaming hot, so i put and ice cold one on his head. then out of no where, he starts yelling and spasming in his sleep. i call out to another worker, Gracie. one of our healers in training. 

"Gracie! Come watch Nico please! i need to get Will!" i call out, rushing to the Apollo cabin, as i hear her rapid footsteps shoot up the stairs.

i run all the way to the Apollo cabin, and smash down the door, and immediately i hear;

"my door! I painted that last week" from Will. 

i Will admit, it was a pretty door, and i felt bad knocking it down, but it had to be done 

"It's Nico!"

"What's wrong!" he shoots up, and begins sprinting to the infirmary.

"spasming and sleep yelling, translucent skin, worse temperature" i state to him, sprinting a little behind him.

it wasn't long before we got to the infirmary, and it wasn't much longer until we were in Nico's infirmary room. 

"i was doing rounds, and then when i switched the cloth, i turned to wash the old one, then turned back to see him spasming and yelling!" i start panicking, murmuring about how it was my fault, and i get absolutely lost in noise.

over the ringing in my ears, i hear Will say something to Gracie, and she comes over to hug me, helping me stay calmer.

i watch as Will starts to work on Nico, sitting down and signing a hymn to our dad, and he began to glow. i realise what he's doing, and push out my feelings, going to support him, so he doesn't fall over off the chair. 

Once he's finished, i can see Will is exhausted, so  i take him to a bed in the room, and let him rest. Then i rush out of there, begging to leave the infirmary.

Short filler chapter!

Daily reminder to take care of yourself!

Happy reading!-Solar