When one dies

In the city of New York it's the middle of the night where Goliath the gargoyle is gliding across the city, carrying his human girlfriend detective Elisa masa to the building and on to the balcony of the apartment where she lives.

"Thanks for the lift big guy" Elisa said in her usual tone.

"It was not a problem for someone as elegant as you,my love" Goliath said as he held her hands.

"I should head inside, see you tomorrow night?" Elisa asked in a slightly nervous tone.

"Indeed, I should head back to patrol the rest of New York City, I will see you again very soon."

Goliath then walked over to the edge of the balcony and jumped off it and glided through New York, using his gargoyle wings.
Meanwhile Elisa masa rushed over to the bathroom in her apartment, immediately locking the bathroom door with her inside. She then took out a pregnancy test from inside the cupboard behind the mirror and once she took the test it showed positive.

"That what I was after of." Elisa said as she looked at the test results with great concern.

A few months later at the castle that Mr xanatos gave back to the gargoyles after moving into the cyber biotics air ship when foxes father passed away. When the sun went down the gargoyles turned from their stone existence and into their gargoyles flesh one by one Goliath,Angela,broadway,Lexington,Brooklyn, and Bronx but Hutson still remained in his stone form as the others look in shock and despair as they see their friend knowing but wishing it wasn't true. Back on the ground a taxi pulled over to the front of the building where a pregnant Elisa, already seven months pregnant she went into the elevator, to get to the top floor of the building where the castle was located to tell the clan of gargoyles the news.

"Hey guys,I've got something to tell you" Elisa said as she put one hand over her stomach and the other hand on her back as she saw the gargoyles gathered around something on the ground floor of the castle.

"Not now Elisa" said Goliath in a very quiet voice as there was a feeling of heart break in his voice as he kept his eyes on the the still petrified stone body of his friend, Hutson. Lexington looked at Elisa when he noticed Elisa's stomach was nearly in the shape of a ball.

"Elisa?" Lexington exclaimed when a confused tone.

Soon the rest of the gargoyles looked at Elisa when they heard Lexingtons exclamation and took on expressions of shock and surprise when they saw Elisas stomach and realized that she was pregnant!

"Elisa? You're pregnant, but how ?!?!?! Goliath asked with the most shock in his voice." I thought you took the human protection that prevented this until we were ready".

"Well apparently it didn't happen to have gargoyle genetics in mind" Elisa said as she looked at her stomach. "But first things first, could anyone tell me why Hutson is still a statue even though it's the middle of the night?"

All of the gargoyles look down with great sadness as if someone had died, because that is exactly what happened.

"It's called the eternal stoning" Goliath said with sorrows in his voice "it what happened when a gargoyle dies in their sleep, it's as natural as a human death but just as saddening as one when it's someone as close to you".

The whole group fell into quiet grief as Elisa knew this wouldn't be the best time to tell the rest of the group the bad news that came with the two unborn children she was carrying.