New home

It was morning and Elisa and her children were just exiting the airport as they all got in a taxi as they were back in New York City, the city where everything changed.

"I can't believe we're back in New York!" James said as he looked out the window of the taxi and saw all of the buildings.

"I still can't believe that we had to leave because of my mistake" Kim said sadly as she was sitting next to her brother.

"Well at least where going to see dad after all these years, right mom?" James said Elisa, as she was sitting next to the driver.

"If you two can keep your secrets this time then yes" Elisa answered.

The family finally arrived at the building the former building of zanatos where the castle and the gargoyles lived.

The family then got out of the taxi and they all entered the building and walked straight to the elevator and made it to the top floor where the castle was and walked to one of the walls where Elisa was surprised to see a couple more gargoyle statues sitting there.

"So why are we here, I thought we were going to see dad?" James asked in confusion.

"Mom told us dad was a gargoyle, genius!" Kim harshly implied.

The sun began to set as the twins could feel the same pain in their bodies from the last transformation as the statues began to crack until they broke apart, revealing their gargoyle bodies underneath one by one as the twins quickly changed back into their gargoyle form from yesterday.

"Mom, it happened again!" James said in a panicked tone as he and Kim looked at their bodies with shock and horror.

"Haven't seen you guys in a while" Elisa said as she looked at the gargoyles who broke out of their statues, with a calm smile and tone.

"Elisa!" Broadway exclaimed excitement as he saw Elisa for the first time in years.

"We missed you!" Brookline said as he walked over to hug Elisa.

"And who are the other two gargoyles behind you?" Lexington asked with excited curiosity.

"Oh right, these two are-"

"My brother and sister!" A purple female gargoyle yelled out with joy as she rushed to the twins and hugged them very tightly as she lifted them a few feet from the ground.

"And, who is this?" Kim said as she and James were struggling to get out of the tight hug.

"That would be your big sister" Elisa said to the twins.

"Our what?!" The twins both said at the same time in surprise.

"My name is Angelica" the purple female gargoyle said with excitement "and I am so happy that my younger siblings are back!"

"Great to uh, meet you" James said in a nervous smile as he and Kim were slightly flailing their legs, trying to touch the ground " but can you please put us down by any chance?"

"Oh, my apologies!" Angelica apologized as she put the twins back onto the ground.

Suddenly a gargoyle dog tackled Kim and pinned her to the ground as the k9 smiled and licked her face rapidly, this caused Kim to laugh as the licking ticking her face.

"Blah, get off" Kim laughed as the dog continued to lick her.

"Common Bronx, you heard the kid" broadway said as he picked up the gargoyle dog off of Kim.

"Hay we're not kids!" James proclaimed, offended by what the gargoyle said. "We're teenagers"

Brookline grabbed Bronx and Kim was able to get back up to her feet.

"So, where's dad?" Kim asked

"Father is in the main room, but let us introduce our new clan members" Angelica said as the two new gargoyles walked up to Elisa and the twins.

"These in my wife and son, katana and Nashville!" Brookline introduced his family.

"Hey dude" James said as he pulled out his hand, confusing Nash.

"You've heard hear of a hand shake, right?" James asked

"I've been spending my life protecting the city my whole life, I don't exactly have any free time to learn about that stuff"

"It's ok, I'll show you how to do it later" James responded.

The family then walked into the main room of the castle, where they found Goliath sitting on a couches reading a book, not paying attention to anything around him.

"Whats it called, big guy" a voice Goliath heard, shocking him with surprise, a voice he had not heard in years.

Goliath stood up and dropped the book he was reading as he was Elisa masa, the woman he not only loved with all his heart, but had not seen in years.

Goliath ran to her as fast as he could and grabbed Elisa by the waist and picked her up in the air, kissing her as he then saw two young gargoyles right behind her.

"Who are these two?" Goliath asked Elisa as he set her back down.

"Remember the twins i gave birth to?" Elisa rhetorically asked.

"James, Kim?!" Goliath asked in shock and surprise.

"Yes?" James asked in confusion

"Hey dad" Kim said nervously as she waved her hand.

Goliath then grabbed the two and hugged them both tightly, thinking he would never have seen them again until now.

"Are all gargoyles in our this grabby?" James asked as he and Kim struggled to escape the tight grip of Goliaths bear hug.

After the hug, Goliath and the rest of the family caught up with everything that happened since the moving away from New York to los Angeles to back in New York, Goliath told them that the trio did some traveling while he and Angelica would protect New York, which would explain the new gargoyles.

And at this moment of great reunion of a divided family, the adventures would continue from here