Explanation

Back at the house Elisa masa was sitting on a chair across her two children who were still in their gargoyle forms because of the night sky but the twins didn't know that, but Elisa did.

"So you wondering why you look this?" Elisa asked her son and daughter.

"Do you know what's happening to us?" Kim asked her mom "because you seemed really calm when you first saw us like this".

Wait, it's not puberty is it!" James asked, concern
in his voice.

"No no, it's not that" Elisa said in a calming tone to her son " I think it's because of your both half gargoyle, I think"

The twins were speechless when they heard what their mother just said.

"Wait, you mean the stone statues on buildings ?" Kim asked in unbelievable confusion.

"The same one that aren't alive?" James responded.

"Look, I know it sounds crazy you two but it's true"

"I would disagree with you mom but right now I really don't think I can disagree right now!" Kim said as she looked at her arm and wings.

"Since you know what we are mom" James said as he looked at his transformed body " do you know how to change us back?!"

"Just go to sleep and you two should be back to normal"

"Should?!?!?!" Both of the twins exclaimed in panic.

"Just go to bed you two!" Elisa said in a commanding voice to her children as she put her hand on her forehead in a stressed mood.

The twins went upstairs and to their room where they both went to sleep, both hoping that the nightmare they were both going through would soon be over.