9|Official

Vote, comment & enjoy!

Kaida 'Indigo' Aoki| 18

🗓️Friday, July 7th📍Jamari's House

"Nuh work yuh suppose to deh likkle girl" Jamari says looking up at me when I straddled his thighs and started playing with the strings on his shorts.

"I haven't seen you in four days and this is how you greet me" I pout, pushing out my bottom lip more than usual, "Fix yuh face" he chuckles and I hiss my teeth getting off him.

"A cyah vex yuh vex Indi" he continues to tease and my pout deepens.

"I missed you but it seems like you nuh miss me at all" I assumed folding my arms across my chest and he shakes his head.

Flipping us over so he was now hovering over me, he dipped his head into the croak of my neck lining it with open mouth kisses.

"Of course mi miss yuh babes" he whispers kissing my ears and I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

"Prove it to me then" I say staring deep into his lustful eyes while biting my lip.

Easing off me, he hooks his hands onto the hem of the shorts I was wearing to pull them down and I lift my hips off the bed, making it easier for him to take them off.

Throwing them somewhere in the room, he takes his shirt off next, tossing it to the side.

Hovering over me once more, he captured my lips with his and I couldn't help the moan that escaped me.

With his hands roughly gripping my hips, he positions himself between my legs, grinding his erection into me and my hands snaked their way into his hair.

Tugging on it slightly as he devoured my lips, I could feel myself growing more aroused and no doubt was he starting to feel it too.

This thought was confirmed the he pulled away to stare down at my kiss-swollen lips before his eyes trailed down to look between my legs.

"How far yuh wah go?" he rasped meeting my stare again and I bit my lip, "I'm ready" is all I say and he nods.

Pressing his lips to mine, this time a bit rougher than before, I moaned growing slightly impatient. "Mari" I said lifting my hips to grind against him and he groaned holding tightly onto my hips.

Running my hands up his back and into his hair I tugged on it harder than before and he roughly grabbed both my hands in his, pinning them above my head.

"You don't get to touch me just yet" he said leaning up onto his knees and I became curious when he reached over to the nightstand pulling something out.

Taking out a handcuff, he used it to secure my hands to the bedpost and I was a bit taken aback by this.

Tugging on the restraints, I whimper from the pain it inflicted and he smiles down at me, "Wouldn't do that if I was you" he says placing sweet kisses along my neck, moving up to my jawline.