Chapter 1

~ Angel's P.O.V ~

"Beep! Beep! Beep!" I push the bottom and got off bed. I got my clothes and went into the bathroom. Brushing my teeth then I got in the shower.

Turned on the shower and cold water rain on me. I've been use to it, my pack won't let me use warm water. I quickly finish my cold shower and put on my clothes. Those clothes are from 3 years ago. Eh I already got use to it.

I quickly brush my hair and walk downstairs. Its 5 so they still won't wake up yet, which gives me time to cook breakfast for the pack. I started to make 390 sausage, then the same amount of pancakes.

When I finished with the sausages, someone walked down the stairs.

I turned to see who. . .and it turn out to be. . Drake. . . my brother.

I quickly finish the pancakes and look at the clock. Seven.

O-oh they're waking up. I grab my book bag and my phone , running out the door after I grab my apple. Luckily I'm a werewolf, it only took me 5 minutes to get to school. Running of course.

No one gives me a ride. Besides Felix. I don't even know why I said yes when he asked me out a year ago. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got to school, I can't believe what I saw. Right before my eyes I saw Felix and Heather making out. I felt tears running down my cheeks.

'I knew there's something wrong with him,' my wolf Aurora said. 'Yeah I guess . . .' I replied quietly walking through the halls,'Stay strong Angel, we can go through anything.'

I quickly walk to my locker and put my book bag in my locker, while taking my calculus book and journal. I took my seat in the back row while listening to my iPod. Then all of a sudden, I feel paper being thrown on my head and water being pour on my hoodie.

"Oh look at the whore! Now she's all wet,"Heather and her gang of cheerleaders all smirking. Even the nerds laugh. You see. . . I am the hated. The one who get bullied the most. The one who desires nothing. That's what they name me.

"No wonder Felix dumped you," speaking of the devil. Felix walked in the room and laughed at me. "Wow I can't believe I dated you for a month!" he said while laughing.

'Ugh those jerks!'Aurora yelled in my head.

'Just let them do it , it'll go faster if I do nothing. '

'But Angel you know that your stronger, don't cry,' Aurora said before she sink into the back of my head.

Don't cry. Don't cry.

More water was poured on me and then I feel a hand slapping me. "Well well, you deserve those slaps, for what you did to Felix,"Heather look at Felix and he nodded. Then Heather keep slapping me.

All of a sudden I smell the best scent ever, a mix of chocolate with a hint of vanilla. "What are you doing to her!" I heard a husky voice yelled. "Oh hey, um . . you see . . .well. . this bitch tried to hurt me so I uh . .fought back," Heather said trying to come up with a lie.

"Then why is she hurt and your not?" that's when I look at the guy who saved me. "Hey," he said smiling at me. "H-ey . . . " I said quietly.

"I'm Brendan," he said looking into my dull blue eyes. "I. . . .I'm . . . Angel . ." I said as I look into his ocean blue eyes.

'MATE! MATE! MATE!!' Aurora yelled in my head.

"Um . . .Brendan, you don't wanna talk to that slut right there, how about we ditch school and I'll show you a little something," she said as she tried harder to show off her fake boobs.

"Well first off, what did you call my mate, and second no I don't like a whore who show off their fake breast and didn't save their first time for their mate, last of all you are facing the alpha of the Silver Night Pack,"he said with power in his voice.

I sit their face dropped like everyone else, because this is the first time that someone rejected Heather for me. I mean seriously even though she's a barbie doll, look at me! I'm nothing just like my brother said. With dull blue eyes that are close to gray.

Brendan turned back to me and he smiled, no one has ever been nice to me since . . .my parents died.

=====================================================

Aye my beautiful flowers!

As you see I wrote a new book! Its not really the best but I'll try my best! Anyhow I was playing a game and I keep getting stuck while getting rekted by other people lol but when I got free I kicked there butts! Anyhow .3. New are news, me and Jack broke up while Alexa and Alex broke up I was really shipping them but eh Alex was a 'jackass' anyway. o3o

I'm actually sad though. . .because I can't go to NY but eh at least I can still type or write cx and hangout with people! .3. As you can see I love this face .3. o3o

Comment on whats going on in your life. And if you need someone to talk to message me because I'll always be glad to talk to anyone! Even strangers lol

See ya next time >3<
xXGalaxyStarsXx Out!