Chapter 4

= Brendan's P.O.V =

I drove to the Night Blood Pack as soon as I can but not before I mind link my parents. 'Dad, mom can you tell Jackson and Derrick to come to the Night Blood pack house.', I mind linked.

When I got there I saw my mate, sitting by a wall in a pool if her own blood. Unconscious. Lifeless.

"Who did this!" I yelled through the empty halls. Then a door opened, leading to Alpha Nathan.

"Oh hey dude, what's up?" he said looking at me. "Can you explain why is Angel laying there, bleeding!" I screamed at his face.

"Chill, dude she ain't you mate or anything, hell shes the hated, I'll find you another chick," he said grabbing the phone.

"Nathan, what did you do to my mate."

"Dude she's worthless, you'll get another mate, well if the moon goddess gives you one," he walked towards Angel and grabbed her by the arm, then he put her aside.

I quickly picked her up and walked out the house.

"Nathan you have now declared war, my pack will fight for their Luna," I said with anger in my eyes.

====================================================

= Nathan's P.O.V =

When I walked out the bathroom, I saw a guy standing beside the whore's body.

When I got closer I saw the Alpha Of The Silver Night Pack.

One of the strongest pack.

He has anger in his eyes.

"Oh hey dude, what up," I said looking at him.

"Can you explain why is Angel laying there bleed!" he yelled in my face.

"Chill, dude she ain't you mate or anything, hell shes the hated, I'll fond you another chick," I said as I pulling out my the phone.

"Nathan, what did you do to my mate."

"Dude she's worthless, you'll get another mate, well if the moon goddess gives you one," I walked towards the whore and grabbed her by the arm, then throw her aside.

All of a sudden, Alpha Brendan quickly picked her up and walked out the house.

"Nathan you have now declared war, my pack will fight for their Luna," he said with anger in his eyes as he gently put her down.

Dammit that whore have made war. Now gotta think of a plan. . .

========================================================

Dun Dun Don!

I wonder what will Nathan do next . . . . .

Comment on it c;

Anyhow ma bootiful flowahs

How's life so far? Mine ain't that bad .3. I got yelled by my dad about how useless I am and compared me to my cousin who's always bettah then me but eh I don't care o3o that was like a couple days ago .3.

Comment about your favorite flowers and such c; I will reply no matter if its a complain or whatever you say .3. Pwease be nice to mwah.

Adios Amigos! └(=^‥^=)┐ xXGalaxyStarsXx Out! Peace! ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿