Chapter 11

Angel's P.O.V

I look around the room. Same room. Same time. Iron bars and torture machines everywhere..

Is this gonna be the death of me? Probably. I'm truly sorry Brendan that I can't be the prefect mate. I can't give you happiness. Even if I pass.. I will still be a burden to you.

All of a sudden, the door opened up. Guess who it is? Nathan. The big bad alpha. I look at the floor as he got close to me. His hands grabbed my throat. "You worthless bitch! Look at what you done! Now alpha Brendan threatens to kill this pack!", he yelled gripping on my throat even tighter. "I.. Di-d.. No-thing..", I said, choking. This may be the death of me.

'Angel.. Don't give up..'

I feel the present of Aurora trying to give me power. But we all know we're weak.

I opened my eyes and saw nathan stopped choking me, instead I saw him picking up a blade. Silver blade. Well, this room is gonna be the death of me. And it already is. I didn't feel the pain as the knife cut my arm. An inch deep. Blood pour out my arm, as I began to see black dots.

Slowly yet quickly I began to slip into the darkness.

*Brendan's P.O.V*

I felt a huge pain on my left arm. Nathan. You are gonna pay for what you've done to Angel. Even if its the last time I do. My pasck will fight for their Luna. "GO! LETS GET OUR LUNA BACK!"

People were fighting for their Luna as I charge into the BloodMoon pack house, as I tried to find the basement, a wolf jumped on me. I gripped his neck and threw him across the room. Then what seems like the beta ran downstairs. Drake. Angel's brother. And he look like a mess.

"Drake. Did you know that your little sister is getting tortured right now?", I said, glaring at him in disgust.

"She's where?! You were suppose to protect her!", he yelled and ran into the basement. I followed. But as I got down to the last spot. She wasn't there. "Where is she?!", I yelled, watching Drake going to a wall. He pushed the brick open quickly, and a door flew open.

When I got threw the door. It wasn't what I expect to see. Nathan was torturing her. Ever last of her. Angel eyes were lifeless. A couple more hits. She would die. Few more hits a part of my heart would die along.

I quickly charge at Nathan, punching the shit outta him. "Drake get Angel to my pack! Now!", I yelled as I continue to beat Nathan up. I ripped his heart out.

==================++++++++++++++++++++

Hai ma bootiful flowahs!

Yay! As you see I finally updated it!

Sorry for the long wait thou. I got a lot of school work and it is too much. And along with school drama. You know how it feels. So how's everyone doing? If you are doing well comment and say TACOS! I mean who doesn't like tacos?

Also guess what! My best friend wrote a book o3o called Mateless.. Or so I thought! Its a awesome book! Go check it out!

I wonder if I should tell you guys ma Instagram..

If u want to know ma Instagram, comment!

There are many many things I wanna talk about but I DONT have time. DAMNIT WHY DO AUTOCORRECT ALWAYS CORRECT don't to DONT?! This is madness.

---xXGalaxyStarsXx out!