Chapter 12

DevonLee: My Conversations with a Rockstar episode is now live on Xavier's streaming platform which is currently linked in my bio

DevonLee: My Conversations with a Rockstar episode is now live on Xavier's streaming platform which is currently linked in my bio. A little warning as the episode gets real deep, many tears were shed and an epic love making session occurred off camera 😉

tagged: XavierRomano, ConvoWithRockstar

2,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

---

"We are back for round two for Conversations with a Rockstar." I say with a smile as I turn to look at my husband. "I hope you're paying me for this episode."

"You get my love everyday." Xavier clicks his tongue at me. "That's more than enough compensation from me."

"True."

"The last podcast was filmed a few weeks ago and a lot has changed in your life since then." My smile falters at the mention of my life which has been the main focus of our lives these past couple of weeks. "You have released two new singles, one featuring myself and your iconic Playboy cover was released."

"Releasing new music always brings joy to my heart since I am constantly working on music but for whatever reason, they are not always released for the world to hear." I pull a face. "I made my long awaited return to Playboy which is the place where I first made my name as Devon Lee."

"What has it been like for you?"

I clear my throat, "The reception has been better than I ever anticipated so I am just taking it all in and not doing the most."

"Some may call that maturing." Xavier winks at me and I let out a small laugh. "You haven't thrown your usual parties or wild outings this time around because there is always a week long binge that occurs whenever you drop new music."

"I know, I know. Everyone can wait for the annual sex tape to drop when the full album is released." I joke and he chuckles while running a hand through his hair. "I have been preoccupied with things going in my life such as my relationship with you and missing my mom who passed when I was a kid."

Silence falls between us for a moment as I start rubbing my hands together in order to get my emotions in check. The last thing that I want to do right now is cry so I'm pulling out all the methods that I did growing up to stop myself from breaking down in tears.

"It's been a lot." I nod to myself. "I am so happy with the music and the Playboy special but I'm so unhappy at the same time because we were fighting and I am now grieving my mother's death."

"Do you want to get into it?"

"Does that mean that I have to pay you for this therapy session?" I jokingly ask as I wipe away a stray tear and he smiles sadly at me. "I think I will pass on that this time around because I actually have some questions to ask you."