Mini Love Bites

I thought of doing some prompts for February (Valentine). 

It can be in any form (poems, quotes, short stories (500 words) and others (thoughts too)). I would be sharing mine over these themes in February (over at my website).

The Unconventional Love Story: Explore a love story that defies societal norms or expectations.

The Passage of Time and Love: Reflect on how love evolves and transforms over the years.

Unexpected Connections: Write about two characters who unexpectedly find love in an unconventional setting.

First Love: Delve into the emotions and memories associated with a person's first experience of love.

Lost and Found: Tell a story about rekindling lost love or rediscovering love after a period of separation.

Love in Different Cultures: Explore how love is perceived and expressed in different cultural contexts.

Love and Self-Discovery: Write about how a character's journey of self-discovery intertwines with their experience of love.

Forbidden Love: Explore the challenges and consequences of love that goes against societal norms or expectations.

Love Across Generations: Tell a story about love that transcends age differences and spans across generations.

Love and Loss: Write about the complexities of love in the face of loss or adversity.

.

Feel free to join if you want to, just @ my user id (@SereinChoo) 

So I can have a look. And with your permission, if you want me to post them on my website as well :)