Chapter 3 : Everything's going to be 乍工几ヨ (Part I)

Seventh day. A week had passed. The students had agreed on separating the three classrooms for their needs. The first classroom, the one by the staircase is where the boys will be staying. The girls stayed by the second one.

The third and last classroom became a storage room of some sort. The snacks from the week prior and hand-made 'weapons' are kept here. The weapons are simply broom sticks honed using Zahirah's razors to make a sharp edge; resembling a vampire hunting weapon.

(ΦωΦ)

Belle sat on the cold concrete floor. Surrounded by the darkness, she obtained the courage thus putting her phone onto her ear.

...beep...

...beep.......

"Sorry, but the number you dialed is currently available."

Frustrated by the continuous reply, Belle almost threw her phone; breaking it into pieces. The moon shined bright that night, accompanying her.

........

"Yo. You good, Belle?" Hazirah asked half asleep, the rest of the group is asleep with no care in the world; this cursed world.

"Good your ass." She replied harshly. Hazirah didn't respond for a few seconds. "Is this 'bout Eric?" she asked, if annoying Belle was her motive, then it definitely worked out because Belle got this expression of someone who's about to throw hands.

Hazirah took that as a 'yes'. "Thought so." She said before sighing. "Go to sleep, Belle." That was the last thing she said before going back to dreamland.

Belle took a last glance at her screen before doing the same. Noticing the low battery icon, she muttered under her breath "...shit".

─=≡Σ((((ó ì_í)=ó

A novel was shut hardly together, making a quiet sound. The owner of the novel stood up, wasting no time. He walked to the door before getting interrupted. "Daniel, where are you going?" Hazim asked, sitting next to where the boy sat before.

"Toilet" he replied before continuing his walk. For someone who can be seen reading quite a lot, the vocabulary that escapes his mouth are pretty shallow. "Wait!..." Hazim said following the boy then looked at him.

"It's better if we go anywhere in groups. Anyone else in?" He asked, directing his gazes towards the other boys awake. Izzat stood up "Me too I guess." He said. And thus the three go on a short journey to the toilet.

The toilets aren't even that far away. There's two specialized toilets for the teachers in the first floor of the school's building, though it's probably a good idea to go with companions; considering there is only one gate protecting the first floor.

Although the first floor is for the teachers' room, there is no educators inside to be seen. Perhaps they already grabbed their cars and ran off to God knows where when the outbreak happened. Good to know that Miss Sharifah didn't ran away from her responsibility, AHAHA.

Eherm...

......

Anyways, none of the toilets were working. At first they also wanted to check the females' toilet but decided against it.

'What's up with the toilets anyways?' some might ask. Well, the water is out. Gone. Vanished, you name it. Even if they did decide to check for water in the females' toilet, it's for sure going to show the exact same result.

"Why does this always happens to our school..." Hazim groaned, it sounded more like a statement rather than a question. "Should we look at the other toilet below?" Izzat suggested, not giving up so soon.

"There's no point. Our only hope is the one at the other side of the school." Hazim thought out loud. There are some water bottles of mineral water in the 'storage room', though it's better to have drinkable water than not.

Almost like they rather die than becoming a waste of oxygen creatures. Oh yeah, like the ones that trapped them here, the ones that will literally eat your brains out for walking up to them. Yeah, those.

....

......

What are you waiting for, you buffoons? Go and find a working shit hole, unless you want to do your businesses by the balcony; which is a brilliant idea. Just run a couple meters to kilometers, you'll be fine.

( ͡⚆ل͜├┬┴┬ ( ͡˵° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Hey man, do you mind accompanying me for a bit?" Afif asked whilst standing at the back of the classroom, no one noticed their exchange of words.

"Seriously? You could've just followed them earlier." Replied Fakrul, a well-known student amongst the girls for his height, broad shoulders and baby face. That's what Ellia would've said anyways since he is her crush for years.

"It's not that! C'mon, I tell you, it's worth it." Afif whispered-shouted, if that's even a thing; he still managed to do it. "Fine, but if I die I'm dragging you to hell." A condition was added, he raised his hand in a handshake motion. Afif took it with little to no hesitation. "Deal!"

And that's how they ended up in front of an empty room's door. The room was located down to the left of the first floor. It's a no surprise to have an abandoned room in this school, the school itself possessed many old building anyways.

Fakrul looked over his shoulder, Afif made a hand motion telling him to go ahead first. And so he did, clicking his tongue beforehand.

"What do you even need from this place?" Fakrul asked as he traveled deeper into the dark room. Before he could ask more to the shorter boy, a sudden impact was put onto his neck; taking his consciousness away from him.

"Ah, sorry. I hope I didn't hit you too hard" the other boy's tone changed. He began to drag the taller one's body in a more hidden part of the room.

........

The weather felt colder at that night.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED ʕ . ☯ ᴥ ☯ . ʔ