#10 Ready

DOMINIC

Let's not fuck it up.
I promised her, not out loud but in my head yes.
I agreed on something so easily and I forgot to remind my fucked up head how busy I can be at times.
I end that thought as I close the zip bag with my leathered hands.
I grab the dark marker and write on it "Stefano".
His heart is in this bag.

Let's just say it in short story, he fucked up and now he's dead.
I cross the room and pull at the metal fridge where others hearts of my victims are stored like a collection. I put Stefano in the Italian category.
The fuck am I sayjjng Italian category? This is the fridge for all the Italians. The Russians are on the other side of the room.

I slam the fridge close and I walk out of the freezer room, locking it and taking off my gloves.

I have 20 minutes left to not be late, if only I did this shit earlier.

I spent another 5 minutes trying to figure out if she would like the pink roses or the red ones.

I whisper to myself.

"the fuck.."

Fuck it, I'm going with the classic red ones.

I push myself of the chair as they take the rose bouquet to my G wagon, 1000 roses as fucking counted, they put down the seats to make them fit.

I run a hand through my hair with a long sigh as I walk to my car.

"dont make one petal fall from that bouquet or I'll wipe the floor with you"

I shake my head as I get in the car and drive, fast but slow, I don't want to ruin the damn roses.

All this for little beast and the deal, was it worth it? Yes. It is.

A/n

Follow on tiktok :  ruthless.sweetness

Instagram :  authordenisaanghel

🖤