#11 Here

LUDOVICA

I  pull down a rope for a 10 feet black box to open.
I tug at it hard and when I do, when I do.
Thousands of dark red balloons flow in the air, out of the box revealing a black carbon car. Our car. Our project.
Maserati v14. A maserati in the heart of a Mercedes.
I feel Dominic presence behind me, he gets closer and he grabs my open hand and places a key.
"a start of a friendship" he says in a cheesy tone, he steps forward the car and he traces the side of the car with his finger.

"come here."

I follow his steps and look at what he's looking at, a gasp escapes my mouth.

Little beast.

This is custom made, I don't know if my gasp was out of suprise or dissapointed, he grins.

"looks like you like it."

"i have a name..."

"tsk tsk, look at the other side, there's ludovica too"

My brows furrow and I press my finger to my chest.

"my name" it wasn't a question.

"yes your name ludovica. Come look"

I peek my head and see the side of the other side of the car.

Ludovica volkov.

I can't help it, I actually can't, I smile.

"I wanna see the interior." I say, not taking my eyes of my name on the car.

"I think I fucked it up." he says flatly, his hand tucked in his suit pants, his eyes like lazers burning in me.

"what?" I stand straight, facing him.
He takes a deep breath and opens the car.

the leather seats are pink.

"a Deep part of me thought that Russian ludo would love it.. But a deeper part of me said that she definitely hates it. So now I fucked up"

He let's out a chuckle.

I look in the car, the seats are light pink leather but the wheel is black, this is the perfect car that I have never saw. I'm that Russian cold CEO who looks like would barf at the color pink in a car but... I feel like a child, a warm feeling fills in my chest and I'm fighting with all my will power to not squeal or scream, I try to remain stoic, but a deep laughter escapes my mouth.

"you're cruel Dominic, your trying to break my Demeanour."

I say, smiling like a idiot.

"and it worked, look on your key, it's your initials there too"

I look at the key and it's true my initials are there.

I scoff, still smiling, something in the corner of my eyes catches my attention.

Red.

I turn my head fast.

To face a massive bouquet of red roses taking all the space of the car, all the space of the 3 seats.