Chapter 10

Chapter 10: Middle finger saved the day

“The Cheoldoo Group! People are hurt!” a loud voice pull out Aiden from his thoughts. He averted his gaze toward the source and widened his eyes slightly when he saw a familiar figure.

“Oh my god. Dokja-ssi! Dokja-ssi!” the relief in Yoo Sangah's voice cannot be hidden as she immediately approach the man.

“Yoo Sangah-ssi.” Kim dokja said, smiling slightly.

“I’m glad. Really, I’m really glad!” a flock of people gather around Kim Dokja with varies expression, mostly concerned for his well-being.

“You’re alive.”

It was Lee Gilyoung. He attached himself to Kim Dokja's leg.

“Have you been well?” Kim Dokja asked as he stroke the boy's head.

Lee Gilyoung nodded. His expression almost look like a puppy that finally found his master.

Despite the crowd that surround him, he couldn't help but to search his surrounding for a certain individual. When he finally saw the man leaning on the wall, his shoulders relaxed slightly.

Aiden watch their entire interaction in silence, away from the crowd as he scan Kim Dokja's body for any injuries. When his gaze finally met Kim Dokja, he flash a smirk before approaching the man.

"You're alive" Aiden said as soon he neared him. His posture quite relaxed but not to the point he put his guard down.

"A very welcoming statement" Kim Dokja replied, expression no longer stiff as before. "Where's Yoo Jonghyuk?"

Aiden shrugged his shoulders, "ah that guy? He left yesterday. Seems to be in a rush"

"I see" Kim Dokja nod his head, "that remind me, there's one more person.."

Aiden raise his eyebrow slightly, "ah that coward?" His words was cut off when a group of men suddenly intruded.

"Everybody, out of the way!!" Han Myungoh distasteful voice said.

Aiden whistle, clearly not caring about the situation.

“G-Get rid of that guy! He is a very bad person! He shouldn’t be here!” Han Myungoh started exclaiming wildly as he point his finger to Kim Dokja.

“Haha, Han hyung. Everyone should get along so why don’t you stop?” said one of the guy in his group, clearly not taking him seriously.

“Ah, t-that…" Han Myungoh stuttered

“You are a new person.”

The men split apart to the sides and a path was formed. A slim man appeared among them. Aiden avert his gaze away in annoyance seeing the ever present smile on the man's face.

“Nice to meet you. Can I ask what your name is?”

“Kim Dokja.”

“Dokja-ssi. I see. I am Cheon Inho.”

Kim Dokja only nod in acknowledgement.

“I heard the story from those you came with. You fought a monster and saved my group members.” Cheon Inho said, smiling brightly. Aiden look at his expression with unconcealed disgust. He doesn't even bother to hide his distaste at this point.

Kim Dokja looked stunned from the sudden predicament.

“Everyone, please gather! We have a brave new group member!”

After Cheon Inho’s words, people started to turn his way one by one. Kim Dokja frown, seemingly to finally connect the dots.

“Wah! It is food!” a guy from the crowd of people exclaimed.

Hungry eyes fell on the convenience store bags that Kim Dokja brought with him. Then Cheon Inho spoke as if he had been waiting.

“He delivered it exactly to us. He is a rare good person.”

'Fucking trash' Aiden thought in annoyance as he hold himself back from spitting on Cheon Inho's face.

[The constellation ‘Secretive Plotter’ is amused.]

“Welcome to Gumho Station, Kim Dokja-ssi.”

Cheon Inho were laughing deeply while gazing at Kim Dokja as if he found a new toy to play with.

'Ah i really want to punch this guy face so bad'

♪♪♪~~♪♪♪

After the uncomfortable encounter with a snake like person, Kim Dokja finally break free and find a place to discuss the situation with his team. When Aiden didn't follow him, he look back toward the foreigner with a questioning look.

Aiden stared at him silently, his eyes flickers with myriads of emotions. After a moment of silence, he smile as he approach the confused Kim Dokja.

"I really thought that you might not be able to make it" Aiden commented, his hands shoved into his pocket as he look at Kim Dokja. The rest of the group already went ahead so it's just both of them left behind.

"I thought so too" Kim Dokja replied with light tone as they continue their walk toward the rest of the group, "i guess that middle finger work like a charm. I'm too pissed off to die" He said jokingly.

"Hah funny" Aiden said dryly, "how'd you survive?" His voice turn serious as he look at Kim Dokja from the corner of his eye.

"I'm just lucky" Kim Dokja dismiss the question easily.

Aiden frown from his answer but decided to not press it any further as they finally catch up with the rest of the group.

"I'm watching you, Kim Dokja" Aiden said coldly.

"So do I, Aiden Smith" Kim Dokja replied with the same tone.

Both of them knew that despite the somewhat friendly atmosphere surrounding them, they couldn't fully trust each other. One is too mysterious while the other is too wary.

Aiden and Kim Dokja thought at the same time:

'This guy is dangerous'

«A/N»

♦oh what is this? Another update?? I'm on the roll baby!!