The Party

Destin's Pov

 UGHHH I don't want to be here Monroe," Omg De you've been back in college for 3 months now and we haven't gone out, this'll be fun I promise". She was right, I'd rather be back in my dorm than be here at a frat party surrounded by drunk college kids and smoke.

Taking in my surroundings there were people everywhere, with barely any space Monroe and I made it to the kitchen. 

There was less people in here surprisingly but there was still a few people, getting a cup of jungle juice knowing I'd be drunk off just one cup. " You look so good bae " Monroe screamed over the music. 

Thank you, I said, taking in my outfit in the kitchen window, a simple black cut out shirt, some baggy jeans with all white forces. Monroe was dressed in a black leather skirt , skims all white bodysuit and platform boots. After taking a lot of pictures we moved back into the living room dancing as the alcohol settled in.

'' I have to use the bathroom" I yelled over the music to Monroe, she nodded her head giving me a thumbs up that she heard what I had said. Moving through the crowd and up the steps he smell of sweat and hot ass hit my nose, making it to the bathroom it was already occupied.

 After waiting for about 5 minutes the door opened and out came some boy, he was pretty cute and muscley but I had more important matters to tend to " excuse me " I said to him and began to walk into the bathroom until i realized he didn't move. 

Staring at him and him back at me I raised my eyebrow asking if he was ok, with a smirk he replied " all good shorty just thinking", well can you think outside of the door I have to use the bathroom.

Romero's pov

" Oh my fault " I said to him, I'll move but first you gotta tell me ya name , I said to him licking my lips. " Lmao you must think you the hottest nigga here doing shit like that, the bathroom aint that deep bye" he said before turning and trying to walk away from me. 

Damn you really know how to humble a nigga but I gotchu the bathroom is all yours shorty. Watching as he walked by me mumbling something smart underneath his breath, if you got some to say , say it then . 

He huffed before turning around smiling and said " I said niggas act like they own the bathroom and shii, repeating my self as never a problem sweetheart. ", and with that he slammed the door.

About two minutes later he came back out adjusting his clothes before locking eyes with me " Can I help you?" he said, Damn all I wanted was ya name but I see imma bother so imma dip on you.

Destin's Pov

Watching him walk away , I followed in suit making my way to Monroe, dancing on some boy who was getting the intentions that wasn't going to happen, leaving her alone going to get another drink. I locked eyes with him again , this time not breaking it as I sipped my drink.

The rest of the nights was uneventful, walking back home a car rode up on me, walking faster the car window rolled " yo why you walking alone and its dark", please I'm grown I can walk alone why are you stalking nd harassing me sir.

 " Aint nobody stalkin you boy I'm just making sure you good." well i'm good sir thank you i said saluting to him and turning down the block.