Oh Hey ?

Destin's Pov

 Walking into the grocery store, pushing my cart I head to the fruit section, grabbing some strawberries when I seen a familiar face passing the bananas

The boy from the party, continuing my shopping, I went down the cereal aisle not paying attention and bumped into someone . " My fault I wasn't paying attention " I said, looking up realizing who i bumped into I rolled my eyes.

"No you all good Dee", Chris said smirking at me, " oh nevermind its just you" I replied, pulling my cart away to try and move around him to continue my shopping.

" Damn baby , you gonna do me like that?" he said, holding my cart in place. " Bro I don't feel like doing this with you right now. Leave me alone." I responded trying to pull my cart from his grip.

" Naw talk to me , and explain why you left me like that knowing I loved you, I did so much for you man and you left me" he said getting mad.

" Nigga you cheated on me every chance you got , and manipulated the hell out of me to make me stay, so yes I did leave without saying shit to you because if i would've said why i was leaving you would've tricked me into staying again. I'm done being your scapegoat or release when you aren't with one of your hoes" I replied snatching my cart and turning around.

Bumping into someone else I sighed and looked up apologizing, " nah you good shorty" I heard a familiar voice say, " Oh hey " I replied.

" where are you rushing to ?" he asked

" Nun of your business sir " I replied rolling my eyes 

"Yoo so you gonna talk to other niggas right in front of my face really Destin ? Thats fucked up bro " Christian said behind me.

" it's not even like that bro , I'm not on that gay shit the fuck is you on." he said

" Idgaf how it is don't be talking to my nigga stamp." Christian said, drawing attention. 

" Yall drawling, I'm not you nigga and it was never that and fuck is you talking bout " i'm not on that gay shit" , you been bothering me and chasing me around i dont even know your name the fuck is you on?? Yall Niggas irk my soul" I said , feeling myself get mad, deciding i didn't want to grocery shop anymore I left the cart where it was leaving the two to argue with them selves.

I went on my phone and called me an uber, then called my girl Monroe.

 Monroe's Pov

" Hey Boo, How are you" I said into phone

" Girl, why did Chris cause a scene in the market just now? Like everything he does just irks my soul and then he started arguing with some random boy I met at the party yesterday like I dont even know the boys name and chris talkin bout " dont talk to my nigga" like im not your nigga and never will be again. Like i couldn't even finish my food shopping and i had to spend unnecessary money on a ride " he ranted into the phone

" Oh wow , I'm sorry you had to see him again and get publicly embarrassed sweetheart. ANd spend money for no reason, tomorrow ill take you to the grocery store since im off work we can make a whole day out of it. And who is the boy from the party? I don't even remember you talking to anyone while we were there?" I replied

" Some random boy I had a 3 minute conversation with, when I went to the bathroom and we only spoke because he was blocking the door. Why does this always happen to me bro like omg ?" he sighed into the phone.

" Well was he cute lol, and why was he so pressed if he approached you on both occasions? I'll never understand a man's mind".