Why are you here ?

Romero Pov

  " You a pussy too" , that boul said to me

Yoo I don't know who you think you are talking bro but it's not me so shut that shit up. I tried walking away from him but something told me this wasn't the end of me seeing his face.

Walking away to finish shopping for my crib I thought about that boy, I ain't gay but it's something intriguing about him. Maybe it was his sarcastic talk back, or his walk but I knew I wanted him and usually when I want something I get it. Picking up girls was never my problem but keeping them was. My anger and crazy ways drove them away. I didn't mean to be crazy but I couldn't help it. I couldn't help but want him and i aint even know his name. And that nigga at the market pissed me off thinking he could try and confront me.

The Gym

Romero pov

67...68 ... .69...70 , I counted in my head as finishing up my workout by getting off the leg press machine. I wiped the sweat off my brow and drank some water before cleaning the machine. I have been working out for almost 3 hours now and I could feel the burn in my muscles but I was still angry so I kept pushing hoping to forget the incident before I crashout and be destructive. Walking over to the next room where the weights are I saw him, the boy who caused so many problems without even knowing. He's so perfect to me I want him to myself.

Destins pov

Going to the gym was a good way to relieve some stress. Walking in I headed into the locker room to put my stuff away so I can start my workout. I mainly focus on my legs and core. It suits my body the most lol. Walking out the locker room I spot that boy from the market and he's staring me down paying him no mind. I start my workout on the treadmill for an easy start the whole time I'm running I feel eyes on me knowing who it is. I get off and walk over to him, " why are you staring at me ?" I asked him ,

" Ion know what you talking about lil boy, ain't nobody staring at chu." He replied wit attitude laced in his voice.

" What are you lying for ? Not only can I see you I can feel you , is there something you need to say lil boy? " I replied smartly.

" Look im sick of you always popping up around me causing problems" he said

" How am I causing problems? This is literally the second time I've ever seen you  in my life? You're sick in the head yo! " I replied before I walked away deciding to leave the gym before this progressed into something else, and I aint no bitch but that wasn't a fight I'd win , I know my limits.

Going into the locker room I of course slam into someone. Without looking up I apologized, " You good lil baby " is all I heard before looking up and greeted by the one of the most handsome men I've ever seen.

" What's ya name shorty" he asked

' uh Destin and you ?"  I asked

" Just call me Dutches ",

" but I asked for ya name not nickname" i replied back subconsciously

" Oh my fault shorty it's Nick" he said back.

" Oh ok well it was nice to meet you I gotta go though so bye" I said trying to move around him.

" Wait, let me get your number ?" Nick asked me

I put my number in his phone and continued to get my stuff and leave the gym walking out the gym and to the bus stop to go home.

Several hours later

Destins pov

" lol girl i'll call you back someones knocking at my door I'll call you back later '

Walking to the door I opened it revealing a bloody and beat body. Looking to see who is. Why are you here ?

Nick is portrayed as