Chapter 1.

You never know who your enemies are

You never know who your enemies are. they can anyone. They can even be the ones closest to you.

   Every thursday me and my father do training together. He teaches me to defend myself and how to handle weapons when needed.

    I always thought training was stupid from a very young age, but the older I got and more involved I became with my father's work, I see why it's necessary. My dad is part of the mafia. he's the biggest gang in Seoul and have been since the 90's.

    I've been waiting around for him to call me down to start training, but his meeting seem to be going longer than usual.

   I checked the time and it's been almost an hour.

   I couldn't stand it any longer and head down to his office to see what's going on. He was never late to our sessions. Always the one to be on time no matter what.

   I stand in front of his office. The giant dark wooden doors still shut. I put my ear up to it and listen carefully. I can hear him talking, but it was hard to make out what he was saying. Another voice followed up with his comment, sounding very annoyed.

   I couldn't sit here any longer and wanted to see what was going on. I knocked on the door first and then opened it, peaking my head inside.

   My father sitting at his desk and seven other men standing around the room, attention turned to me.

   I felt intimidated at first, but i just kept my eyes on my father. " Oh hello sweetheart, what are you doing in here?" he nervously says, sitting up in his chair. " Hey just checking in and seeing if we were still training today." I looked at the others in the room, seeing they were staring at me. "But I see you're still busy."

   My father nervously chuckled and stood up from his desk, walking around it and up to me.

   "Sorry doll we are going to have to do it another day." I felt annoyed with what he said. He have always been on my ass about training and would even to go as far as making me do very intense training if I said no.

   " But you always say I have to-" " Yuna not right now, i'm currently in a meeting okay?" he snapped at me. I looked behind him back at the other men.

   One was standing in front of his desk, his arms crossed, waiting patiently for me to leave. I looked back at my father and sighed. " Fine." " Thank you dear," he says, caressing my head.

   I went to back out of the room and close the door to let him continue. " Daddy's little girl should stay out of trouble now." I turn around and locked eyes with one of them. He was twirling a knife in his hand, his eyes lows with a smirk on his face.

   " You shouldn't play with that, you could hurt yourself," I respond, flicking him off before I left and shutting the door behind me.

   Once I left, they continued on with their meeting. I have an off feeling about this, but I shake it off knowing I would be given the details later.

   " Fine I guess I'll go train by myself then."