Chapter 5.

My eyes slowly open, seeing I was in a bedroom this time

   My eyes slowly open, seeing I was in a bedroom this time. The sun was peaking through the curtains, illuminating the room.

I look around, my eyes trying to adjust to everything. None of the boys were in the room. I slowly sit up, every inch of my body sore. I groan in pain, struggling to sit up.

my arm was bandaged up and so was my feet. My clothes were replaced with a giant t shirt.

The door open to the bedroom and I see Jin step in. I tensed up, ready to fight if I needed to. " Calm down, I'm here to clean out your wounds." He set down medicine and more bandages on the night stand. I relaxed, feeling as if he read my mind.

He sits on the edge of the bed, putting gloves on. " You need to lift up the back of your shirt." I slowly lift it, exposing my back.

Jin scoots closer, examining my back. " Are you like a doctor or something?" I asked. " I guess you can say that." He puts a rubbing alcohol soaked cotton pad on my back, making me yell.

" You bitch," I exclaimed, tensing back up from the stinging. " You definitely took a tumble huh?" He leans over to look at my face. " You're one tough girl." I rolled my eyes, just wanting him to leave.

he pats my back making me wince every time from the pain.

" Just gonna let you know, I'm the nicest one out of everyone," Jin says, placing new bandages on my back. " Is that supposed to make me feel better." He stops for a second, thinking about it. " Yeah I would hope so." I shake my head.

The door opens again, now the rest of them coming in. " Oh look she's alive," Jungkook says sarcastically. I didn't have the energy to say anything. I just let him have it.

" You one hell of a runner Yuna," Namjoon says, sitting on the bed across from me. " Didn't think you would have made it far." I just sat quietly, just wanting for them to disappear.

" Hey he's talking to you," Jungkook says, stepping up to me. " Jungkook chill," steps in Hoseok.

I give him a disgusted look, wishing I killed him back out in the wood. " Don't you ever learn to shut up?" I said, knowing it'll piss him off more.

He tried to lunge at me, but Yoongi and Taehyung holds him back.

Namjoon sighed and stands up. " Once you're done here, we'll get you settled in." He left then left the room.

Jin finally do finished up and puts down my shirt. he pats my head and leaves the room without saying a word. Everyone left expect Jungkook.

I rolled my eyes and I sit back in bed. " Why are you still here?" Suddenly Jungkook pulls out a knife, holding it to my neck. He gets closer, inches from my face.

" You're not welcome here. You understand? You'll never be one of us."

I stared back, wanting to knock him out. " I wouldn't have run through the damn woods, away from you guys if I actually wanted to be here..."

He fell silent, still close to my face. Jungkook gripped his knife, wanting to just slit my throat. " Well? Are you gonna do it or just continue to piss me off?" I say pushing myself into the blade, showing I'm not scared of him.

He steps back, smirking at me. " Get your ass up already so we can get this over with." He then leans over, taking his thumb and wiping the blood off my neck.

Jungkook wipes it away and finally leaves the room. I could finally breathe, relaxing now. I lay back in bed, just staring out the window. I wish I could close my eyes and wake back up in my home with my dad.