Chapter 2.

I lay in the dark, in my bed

   I lay in the dark, in my bed. It's always been like this. I could never fall asleep immediately.

I stare at my ceiling, thinking about what happened today. It felt off in that room, especially my father. He's never nervous. He always been cold and haves a poker face. Never showed any type of emotion.

I sighed heavily and turned over, trying to get comfortable. I close my eyes, forcing myself to sleep.

Moments past and I was still awake. The silence was then broken by the sound of my window opening. My eyes snap open and I stayed still.

My vanity mirror reflected what was happening behind me. Someone with a mask on was creeping in through my window, moving slowly to not awake me.

I felt my heart starting to race, hearing the beating sound in my ear. I slowly moved my hand under my pillow, grabbing the switch blade I kept there just in case of an emergency.

They finally get into my room, slowly making their way to my bed. I wasted no time and swing my arm around, getting them in their face with the sharp blade.

I roll out of my bed and run to my door, just only to be lifted off the ground. I thrashed around, slamming my elbow in their face. I was then body slammed into the ground, the air rushing out of my lungs.

I gasped for air, feeling the pain in my back from the sudden impact. I tried to get up, but they immediately pin me down by the wrist with one hand, grabbing duct tape with the other.

I tried to break free, bucking my hips up to throw them off of me, but they didn't budge. They were a lot stronger than me and was moving fast. I tried to scream for my dad, but was immediately cut off with duct tape over my mouth.

They worked quickly, tying my hands together along with my feet. They stand up and take off their mask. I recognized who they were. It was one of the man in the room from earlier today. He pulled out his phone and started to dial someone.

I laid there trying to pry my hands free, but it was too painful.

" I got her be ready," he says, sounding exhausted from the small altercation we had. " Shut up don't tell me how long I took, I don't see you doing this." He huffed and looked down at me, hanging up the phone. " Let's go."

He picks me up from the floor and slung me over his shoulder like I weighed nothing. He goes back over to the window ready to drop me out of it.

I started to thrash around again, not wanting to be dropped two feet. He stops in his track and takes me off his shoulder. Grabbing a fist full of my hair and yanking it so I'm facing him.

" Keep acting this way and I'll drop you on your head first." I stop. I wanted to spit in his face, but I also don't want to be dropped two feet to my death.

He smirked and patted my head. " Good girl." He then grabbed me and pushed me out of the window. I started to fall, thinking I was about hit the ground hard, but felt someone catch me.

It was another one of them carrying me. They ran to the front of the house and headed to a black van parked in front. The car door was open and they tossed me in and the two of them jumped in, slamming the door shut. They immediately sped off, hearing the tires screeched.

I laid there on the floor of the van, looking at everyone in their face. I started to scream profanities at them, but the duct tape prevented me from doing so.

" Looks like someone got something to say," one of them says . He reached over and ripped the tape off, my face stinging. " You sons of bitches, what the fuck are you doing?!" " Woah that wasn't very lady like of you," one of them say with a chuckle. " I'm going to kill all of you," I yelled. " Good luck with that."

I went to sit up, but was immediately pushed back down with a knife to my neck now.

" Better watch what you do." It was the other man earlier today who was playing with the knife. "Or what?" I spat back. He pressed harder, feeling its sharp edge slowly digging into my skin.

" Jungkook enough," I hear someone yell. He immediately back off, sitting back in his seat. I glared at him and then looked to the front of the van.

I see eyes staring at me from the review mirror. " If I was you, I would sit back and enjoy the ride. It's gonna be a long night for you."