Chapter 4.

I grunt from the duct tape pulling at my skin, but I need to get out of here sooner

   I grunt from the duct tape pulling at my skin, but I need to get out of here sooner. I feel my hands slipping out and I do one last good pull, letting my hands free.

I quickly start working on my feet, struggling to pull the tape off. Before I could undo them, I hear the door knob turn. I quickly go back to hiding my hands, waiting for them to come in.

Jimin comes in with brief case in his hand, setting down. " I'm gonna need you to sit still, can't have you fucking this tattoo up." He reached to undo my hands, I punched him in his jaw, putting him on the ground.

I quickly go back to undoing my feet before he got back up, finally being able to undo both. Once I was free, I quickly run out and down the hallway.

I saw a staircase and I ran up them, leading me to a living room. I must be in their house cause it was too nice to be a trap house. I looked for the front door, trying to avoid the boys.

" SOMEONE GET HER!" I hear Jimin yell from behind me. I felt my heart dropped and quickly make my way to their front door and darted outside.

There was nothing for miles. Just trees and a paved way for their car. I hesitate at first, not wanting to run into the dark, but I can't let them catch me.

I run down the road, hearing them running behind me, yelling for me to come back. I couldn't look back, knowing it'll slow me down. I just looked straight, running as fast as I can.

The pitch black consumed me, only the moon light helping me see where I was going. I can't keep running straight, they'll just eventually catch up with me.

I decided to run into the woods, jumping over fallen trees, dodging every bush in my way.

The rocks cutting up my feet, making them bleed and burned, but I couldn't stop now. I push my way through dead vines, feeling them cut up my skin. I wanted to stop, but they could be right behind me.

I can hear them in the distance, yelling for me to stop running. I did, but i decided to hide behind a fallen tree, getting as low as I possibly could.

I was breathing heavily, my lungs burning. I look at my feet and see they were cut up and bleeding. I stayed quiet, listening for them to run by.

I hear their foot steps getting closer, talking to each other to split up and look in every direction. they do so, walking away from where I was hidden.

Their steps started to fade away, becoming further and further. I finally let out a heavy sigh, not realizing I was holding my breath. I quietly laughed to myself. " Fucking idiots."

" Who are you calling an idiot?" I snap my head around to see Jungkook crouched next to me. I let out a scream and tried to run, but he grabs my legs causing me to fall.

   We start to wrestle in dirt, fighting each other. He tries to pin me down, but I put my foot on his stomach, kicking up and off of me. He flies back, landing on his back.

   I scramble onto my feet and started to run again. still exhausted, my legs felt like jelly, not being to hold myself up. " Yuna stop fucking running," I hear Jungkook yell behind me.

   " Fuck you!" I yell back. Next thing I know, the ground beneath was gone and I started to tumble down a hill.

   I hit every boulder, tree, bush on the way down. I rolled down the hill, feeling the dirt and dead leaves hitting my face. Finally I get to the bottom, laying there.

   I lay on my back, struggling to move. I let out a groan, feeling blood pool underneath me. I muscled all of strength together, turning over on my stomach. I started to slowly crawl, feeling tears stream down my face.

   " Help...please," I let out, hoping anyone would hear me. I hear foot steps come up behind me and felt someone flip me over.

   I was once again faced with Jungkook, seeing he was smiling. " Can't run anymore huh?" " Fuck you..." I managed to get out. I felt myself get light headed, feeling myself going in and out of consciousness.

   I gave up and just let the darkness take me, knowing there's no escape from them.