Chapter 2

Sekidos pov:

After the shock of me being a baby settled down, I was taken home by my new mother and father. Soon enough, we arrived at the building that was referred to as my new home. When my father got me out of the car, he shouted "welcome to 2024 sekido!"
Wait! 2024? I've been dead that long?! Is the demon king still alive? Was he destroyed? As I wrapped my head around the fact that I had gone forward in time, I was brought to a nursery where I was set in a crib. My parents then left me to sleep. As I lay down, I wondered if the others were here or not.

WELL, soon my question was answered. Turns out I wasn't brought back into this world alone. I was born with a twin who had been kept in the hospital due to being smaller. I had found this out after an older woman who called herself my "NANA" had come to visit and was told be my mum that it was still unclear whether or not my twin will live for another week. A few days later tho karaku was home and sharing a room with me. AND hogged all the good food. Well... at least I'm not alone.

A/n: I decided to make sekido and karaku twins since they came out of hantengu together in the anime. I will also make aizitsu and urogi twins. They will be born together in about a month in the book. they will all be identical except for zohakuten. Also, this takes place in Japan. The father is Japanese's while the mother is Mexican. Please keep this in mind for future chapters.

Have a good day/night