86.

Excuse my mistakes ✋

P I N K Y

Two Weeks Later @ Olivia's gender reveal

"Congratulations," I laughed, enveloping her in a warm hug, genuinely thrilled.

I slyly wore pink, adding to the anticipation as I chuckled inwardly, knowing the secret of her baby's gender, which was contrary to the misleading hue of my clothing.

"Yuh see you," she laughed, reciprocating the hug with genuine warmth and joy.

"How do you feel?" I inquired, curious about her reaction after revealing the surprising news that she was expecting a boy.

"You tricked me," she laughed. "I saw you in the pink dress and got excited that I was having a girl, whole time, it's a boy."

"Hush," I laughed and pulled away from the hug.

"I'm going to have a baby boy," she gushed, joyfully rubbing her belly with a radiant smile.

"I'm so happy for you. My therapist is growing up," I teased, adding a lighthearted touch to the celebratory moment.

"Girl, me and you anuh size," she waved me off, playfully emphasizing the uniqueness of our connection.

"Yuh just a remember that," I pulled a chair closer to us for her to sit down.

"Anywho... what's up?" she trailed off, subtly hinting at the question she'd been eager for me to answer.

"I don't eat melons, I eat grapes though," I said to her metaphorically, accompanied by a nonchalant shrug.

"Don't do that," she got serious. "Despite the circumstances, don't."

"Lady... me do it already," I lied, the words escaping my lips with a feigned confidence. "Too late fi yuh tell me that now."

"Must joke you a make Brittania," she stared at me in disbelief, questioning the sincerity of my statement.

"Look like me a joke Olivia?" I retorted with a chuckle, playfully responding to her disbelief.

"You wouldn't do that," she frowned. "Yuh nuh stay so," expressing doubt about my alleged actions.

"How yuh know that?" I asked her, not taking the situation seriously, a playful tone in my voice.

"Naah pay yuh no mind enuh child," she said to me before looking around at the people who were leaving. "I'm hungry. Where's my fiancé?" she shouted loudly, shifting the focus to more immediate concerns.