chapter4. bbokkari vs foxI.ny

Jeongin gasped in surprise at the sleeping Felix cuddled in Hyunjin's arms. Han and Lee Know was pretty much unsurprising by now, but now the other guys too? How shameless. 

He laughed at them and saw Hyunjin's face drop when he saw the phone. 

Jeongin reassured him, "I'm on a live. It's just on my face." He said quietly to him.

Hyunjin sighed in relief. His heart was beating so fast that they might've accidentally been caught on camera. He was thankful and instead just waved his hand, shooing Jeongin out. Jeongin laughed again and walked over to them, making Hyunjin even more nervous, his gaze on the phone. But Jeongin only put the phone down and crawled into the bed with them. He put the camera at Hyunjin's face, making sure his position or the boy he was cuddling wasnt in view.

"Say hi to STAYS."

Hyunjin side eyed Jeongin, but fixed his hair and waved at the camera.

"Hi STAYS. Good Morning."

Jeongin brought the camera back to his own face and continued talking to the viewers. Felix stirred a little and opened his eyes tiredly. Hyunjin chuckled and rubbed his back. Jeongin watched the loving interactions between his hyungs and was lost in thought. 

'When are they going to confess their love? They way they look at each other...'

Jeongin continued entertaining his live, making sure the camera wasn't pointed at the boys, trying to keep them safe but also acting natural. Felix was confused at the maknae being in bed with them, but quickly realized the situation and also panicked that there was a camera. Hyunjin pulled him close and whispered to him, "It's okay. He's just being annoying." 

Felix smiled and looked at Jeongin. He crawled over and cuddle attacked him. Jeongin laughed. "Get off me!"

Felix cuddled into Jeongin, looking into the camera. "Hi guys!" He said with a bright smile. 

The chat went wild as Jeongin fought against Felix. The phone, caught in the mess, eventually was tossed aside and stayed flat on the bed, the view of just the ceiling as the two boys continued to tackle. Hyunjin stared at them in visible confusion and just got out the bed. He picked up the maknae's phone and left the room slyly, leaving the boys.

The chat was going crazy as Hyunjin took over the live, walking around the house to find a hyung to mess with.