ᆞ22ᆞ.

"𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚. 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙣, 𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙣. 𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙞 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩."

-

you woke up around 8pm realizing you had fallen asleep on charlie. his arm is still around you.

7 messages from walker and 10 missed calls from walker was the first thing you saw on your phone. you quickly got up from charlie's couch and grabbed your stuff to go to home.

"charlie, wake up." you said trying to get his attention. he started opening his eyes, "what's wrong?"

"nothing. i'm going to fix things. bye, bye. thanks for your help."

"wait, ari! i need to tell you something." he said, stopping you from leaving.

...

"yes?"

"i'm just watching out for you because i know being with walker is a lot off pressure. if you would rather be with me it might be easier."

"thanks for watching out for me but i want walker. toodles, best friend!" you told him and left his house

he had a sad expression on his face but right now the only thing on your mind is walker. you can deal with charlie later.

-

you
walker i am SO sorry

walker💗
where were you?

you
i fell asleep at charlie's
ik it might sound wrong now but nothing happened
facetime?

walker💗
okay❤️

facetiming walker💗...

"missed your face." he says after answering the call

he is so forgiving.

"missed you." you respond, making a smile appear on his face, "walker, i know all the posts with me and charlie look wrong but a lot of it is out of context."

"i figured."

"you're not mad at me, are you?"

"i could never be mad at you." he smiled.

walker continues to reassure you that everything is okay. after that he talks to you for the rest of the night.

"ariana?"

"yes?"

"i love you."

instagram

arianagreenblatt 10/10

tagged walker.scobell

comments :

walker.scobell AAAWWW

walker.scobell thx

_xochitl.gomez THEYRE BACKKK

diorgoodjohn i see you've fixed things ☺️

bradynoon more like 100/10

aryansimhadri 😍
^ 😭😭

user19  ariana after cheating on him
^ nuh uh

user8 REAL