Chapter 3

Tori 's POV

This is going nowhere. Every time we rehears the script we are just getting more fustrated. Well it's basically my fault. I'm to scared to do the kissing scene.

I'm afraid that if I do kiss her I'll put all my emotions in it and she will know how I feel. Right now we are starting over . If you ask me it seems like Jade actually wants to do the kissing scene. No Tori your just looking at it wrong. Jade hates you.

What was I thinking I know Jade hates me but I can't help but think that somewhere deep inside her she has feelings for me. I'm just being stupid.

"Vega" Jade yelled waving her hand in my face.

"What" I asked .

"Stop thinking and read the script " She said looking anoyed. We started acting out the script and before I know it we are at the kissing scene.

"Look I'm sorry it took me this long to figure it out" Jade-well her character said with a pleading look.

"What about all those times you hurt me, you don't hurt the people you love" I said as my character was suppose to let a tear drop.

"I know and I'm sorry for all the things I did to you, just tell me how I can make it up to you" Jade or rather Emily said.

"Kiss me" I read the script. Oh gosh I'm about to kiss her. Tori get it together. I lean forward just as Jade put her hands around my waist and leaned forward to.

We both look into each others eyes and I know that now it's to late to back out. I've fallen under her spell. I can feel her breath on my lips and her lips brush against mine. Then finally I close the distance between us.

All I have to say is her lips felt like heaven. She moved her lips against mine so softly and passionate. I put my arms around her neck and push her head against mine. Now I know we were supposed to kiss but all of this we are doing is no in the script.

But forget it this fells good. She parted my lips with her tongue and our tongues fought for dominance. Of course she won. Her hands started going lower and lower until they were groping my butt. And honestly it felt so good.

I had to moan. We broke apart to get some air and she look at me. This is not the first time I had seen Jade so vulnerable but this is the first time I had seen it because of me. Usually it was because of Beck.

Jade pushed me on the couch and straddled me. She crushed her lips to mine. I put my hands on the back of her neck and pulled her closer. This time I slipped my tongue in her mouth.

She broke the kiss and started trailing kisses down the side of my jaw to my neck. It took her a while but she found my sweet spot and when she did I moaned so loud. Then I felt nothing. I looked up to Jade backing away from me like I had some kind of disease.

"Jade" I panted getting up to reach out to her.

"That shouldn't have happened " she mumbled

"Well it did and it obviously meant something to you" I snapped because I know that she was gonna try and deny it.

"I think you should go" she mumbled turning around away from me.

"Jade-" I started but I got inturupted

"GO" she yelled.

I got my things and left. My heart breaking every step I took away from her house.