Chapter 6

Tori POV

You're OK Tori

Stay calm

Don't show her how much this is hurting you

As I lean against the bathroom sink I hear the door creak open slowly. Jade pokes her head in and looks at me with wide eyes.

"Hey" she says quietly. I turn around and face to face the mirror and start washing my face with water. "Tori" she says again. I go to get a napkin to wipe my face and walk out the bathroom. Before I can reach the door she's suddenly in front of me trapping me between the dryer and the sinks.

"Move " I said harshly.

"I'm sorry I hurt you" she says apologetically.

"Sorry isn't good enough so move" I go to step around her only to have her move in front of me again. "Jade this isn't funny move"

"How can I make this better?"

"You can't. You know how I feel and you stated loud and clear how you feel"

"I.....was scared. I didn't know that I ........I'm so sorry Tori I never wanted to hurt you."

"Yeah well you did so can you please leave me alone" I go to step around her again only for her to get closer to me. "What are you doing? "

"I'm going to break up with Beck " I looked at her shocked.

"I thought you couldn't hurt him like that"

"I can't . But if that means you get hurt in the process I just......I can't handle that. I can't handle you hating me. "

"Jade ......I can't don't hate you. I'm mad but I don't hate you. I don't think I ever could." She smiles slightly and looks down. Is she blushing? "What about Jason? "

The smile is wiped off her face and replaced with a confused one. "I know he would be OK with this I just....my parents is what I'm afraid of. I....I don't know what their gonna do." I stayed quiet because honestly I don't know what their gonna do either. Her parents are really strict and closed minded. Her odds aren't good. "Anyways like I said I'm really sorry for hurting you"

"Is understand why you did what you did. Hurts but I understand." I said giving her a small smile.

"Can I make it up to you? "

"......yeah. But only after you break up with Beck. I don't want to hurt him more than I already did. We should have waited and not.....cheat behind his back. I feel horrible."

"I know......I do to. I will......I will tell him. He's also my best friend and I don't want to lie to him"

"I know. Do you want me there when you do it?"

"No. I don't think he will talk to us anytime soon after he knows." I nodded my head understanding. "We should head back out there or else they might think I killed you."

"As if you could" I scoff jokingly. "You know in order for us to go you have to move right?"

"Hmmmm I think I like being close to you" I laugh and gently push her out of the way.

"Come on"

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Wow its been what 6 months? I know *hides behind the curtains * don't kill me to bad. I don't know if I should continue this book if I'm not gonna be consistent for you guys. Sorry for leaving you guys hanging in the dark. I will do better if you guys still want to read this story -Auyana