Chapter 5

Jade's POV

Don't cry. Don't cry. Forget about what just happened.

After talking with Tori I couldn't stay at school. I just had to go. I get in my car and head home. As I open my front door I head to my room and throw my purse on the ground. Jase is still with the babysitter so I don't have to worry about him right now. I open my window and climb out onto the roof. This is kind of like my thinking spot. I come out here to chill, think, or just to get away from everything. I lay back and fold my arms under my head.

She likes me. A smile appears on my face as I think about it. I mean she didn't say it exactly but I could.......I could feel it. The way she kissed me said it all. The way she gets me says it all. I know what I have to do. I can't keep pulling him along just because he is a safe zone. Oh god he's gonna hate me. A tear escapes my eyes and makes its way down my face but I don't wipe it. I curl up in a fetal position and fall asleep.

RING! RING! RING!
I jump up as I hear my phone rings. I pick up my phone and look at the caller ID. It's Beck. Rubbing my eyes I press the answer button.

"Hello?" I say groggy.

"Jade where have you been? Did you leave school? Everyone has been looking for you" he says worryingly.

"I went home early. I wasn't feeling good" I lied.

"Are you ok? Do you need me to get you anything? "

"No Beck I'm good. I just took a nap so I'm feeling better"

"OK well you have to come back to school, we still have to do that sleep over thing "

"Yeah I'm on my way. Jase is coming with me so when it's time to go to bed can you watch him?"

"Yeah sure babe "

"Ok I'll see you in 20" I hang up the call and goes to my room to start packing my over night bacg. Once I was done I drive to the babysitters house which is like 5 minutes away thank god . Once Jase was in the car I gave him a talk.

"Ok buddy we are gonna be spending the night at my school for a play I have to do. No pranking cat, no playing Andre 's instruments unless he says you can, no making fun of Robbie......actually you can do that one. I'll join you even. And that's basically it"

"I got it Jade " he says laughing. The cutest thing ever. I drive to Hollywood Arts and get out of the car . Jase comes our and holds my hand.

As we enter the school there is everyone from my class with all of there sleeping bags and pillows. I see the gang all in one spot so I walk over there with Jase. Beck greets me with a peck on the lips and wraps his arm around my waist.

"Hey babe" he says.

"Hey. Guys this is my little brother Jason but he likes to be called Jase" there's a series of 'Hey's' and 'Hello's' and 'Omg he's so cute ' which I'm pretty sure that last one was cat.

Out of the corner of my eyes I see Tori whisper something into Andre's ear and walks into the girls bathroom. I tell Beck to watch Jase and I head to the bathroom room not expecting to see what I saw.

.........................................................................................................................................................

Here's another chapter for you guys. Let me know if it was good or bad or just plain. I want to thank you guys for sticking with this story and for all the people who commented. It meant a lot to me. Love you guys

Xxxxx Auyana