+ DARK SECRET | OCTOBER +

+ 19.10.23. +

TW: Alcohol, Slight gore, Sexual activities, Substances, Vulgar language

+ + +

Two boys, one feud. Kilorn Heroux and Evan Bannister are meant to hate each other, but what happens when that anger gets fueled within something else? [one story]

+ + +

SHIVERING, STUMBLING, BACKING away from Kilorn, Evan's back unexpectedly met with the brick wall behind him, staring up at Kilorn Heroux wide-eyed, out of fear; gulping, as if he'd be able to swallow the words he only stammered moments before.

"I–I know. I know that–I know that you're gay."

Kilorn punched the wall beside Evan's head, as the shorter boy flinched back harshly, hitting his head in the process. The blaring music from inside of the house was so loud it practically vibrated through the pair, as Evan not only shook from the vigorous melody and chilling weather, but also from the fret of what Kilorn might do to him.

It was a stupid decision, threatening his mortal enemy with his dark secret Evan found out not so long ago. Evan thought it would give him some sort of power, some sort of upper ground—but that couldn't have been any more false.

"Who told you? How did you find out?" Kilorn hissed, venom dripping from his voice, clenching his jaw to a point where it might just pop out. Evan kept silent, mouth gaping open as if trying to search for the words through his scrambled mind.

"For fucks sake, answer me!" Kilorn then yelled out, punching the wall again as blood coated his fist, though he was barely able to feel the pain as his hand was icy numb.

"I–I saw you–with–with Dexter," Evan began saying, voice trembling with evident fright, "I saw you two–kissing each other, holding each other... touching each other; in places you shouldn't be touching." As Evan continued speaking, it felt almost as if he's lost control once again, saying his words in a sly tone that he doesn't always mean. He constantly blamed it on his hatred towards Kilorn, that it was his nature to tease the guy he despised most in the world. But that was just simply not true. Because he didn't hate Kilorn, not one bit, not at all. He hated that Kilorn would never pay attention to him like he did to every hot girl that walked by, he hated that he couldn't have him.

Kilorn's face twisted with anger, his eyebrows furrowed as he glared down at Evan. He pushed himself off of the shorter boy, turning away as he paced around anxiously, gripping onto his dark hair that was just long enough to be tied back. At last, Kilorn swiftly turned back around, gaze so sharp that it could kill. "You will not tell anybody about what you saw, you understand? Because I will fucking kill you." Kilorn threatened, words deliberate and breathy, with a low rasp hanging behind each one of them.

Evan bit his lip nervously, not moving a muscle as he stared straight at Kilorn. Right at that moment, with alcohol running through his veins and drugs clouding his head, he couldn't help but think Kilorn looks so fucking hot when he's angry.

"Do you fucking understand me?" Kilorn yelled out again, faster, and more dark, striding back over to Evan, at such close proximity that their noses were able to skim against each other's. In their moment of angsty quietude—with a scowl hung on Kilorn's face, and Evan's doe eyes gazing up at him, both of their warm breathes fanning against each other's skin—Evan, seeming to have lost all sense of control, put the both of his cold hands onto Kilorn's snowy skin, pulling him down so their lips crashed into one another's.