Chapter II

The boys sat at the water fountain again today. They were all talking about video games and what ones they should play later.

Once they decided, they left and went to Tay's house and started playing video games. "Gahh! Fuck you, Lixen!" Jessi yells after Lixen killed him. Lixen laughs and says, "Nah, I'm  good."

They spent hours playing video games and eating junk food. They finally decided to sit back and watch a movie on the couch, choosing a horror movie. It wasn’t that scary, but Kayden seemed to think it was because he'd jump at every little thing.

At a jumpscare, Kayden screamed and jumped into Tay's arms. "Damn, you're a scardy cat!" Tay said as everyone laughed. "Shut up!" Kayden yelled, pulling away from Tay.

They all were cuddled up on the couch. They finished the movie with Kayden's face buried in the blanket and Tay's arms wrapped around Kayden.

They all found it funny, though. They then all put on their pajamas and layed in Tay's bed, watching TV until they fell asleep.

 They then all put on their pajamas and layed in Tay's bed, watching TV until they fell asleep

(Kinda like this bc this is my favorite fanart of them<3)

The next morning, they got ready and then headed to a store. They git slushies and snacks, and then walked yo the park. They were just having fun and being kids. Nothing could stop their fun.