14.

Reading is fun for me. And recently I finished "A 1000 splendid suns" A few books have made tear up and this one is one of them. It is written by Khaled Hosseini from Afghanistan where the book is set. 

The books touches on the themes of war. It shows how indiscriminate war to people how infrastructures are destroyed  and children are traumatised. How families are disrupted and history is lost. 

It is painful to see and witness at the same time. I was dishearted when some characters died senselessly. Something a rocket dropping on them out of knowhere. Rounds and rounds shot at no one in particular. 

And immediately I reflect on the war and genocide in Gaza. How as the Characters in the book died while just the same time another child, brother, sister, father and mother are shelled and bombed by the zionist israeli goverment. 

It occurs to me how much suffering and painful experiences is it going to take for our brothers and sisters to take a breath and rest and be hopeful again. To see the sunshine, to get up and go to school and read book in the safety of their own home. 

It will be never be done as long as the israel goverment sees as as objects, and subhuman who only deserve to be removed from allegedly rightful land. we can protest and scream our hearts out. we can boycot and denounce them a thousand and years of brain washing and hate. 

Today we know the pain of the not having power to effect change.