The amusement park

Mister aizawa and eri walked in with an announcement
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Hey everybody I have an announcement... we are all going to the amusement park" Mr aizawa said, eri was just by him holding his hand. "Also you guys can't refuse because if you do in making you do 100 laps about the school" he continued with his eyes glowing red in a demanding way. Everyone was just confused until eri spoke.

"Sorry about that I asked uncle aizawa if we could all go to the amusement park after we learned what an amusement park was. But I don't wanna force you guys to go." Eri said while looking down at her feet in disappointment.

"Dont worry eri we'll come to the amusement park with you I mean who could turn that down" ochaco said hoping to cheer eri up. Then she turned to everyone to make sure that we're on the same page.Everyone in the living room nodding in agreement then as other people came into the living room Mr aizawa decided to make it a class 1A field trip

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ochaco POV

*I can't believe it I'm going to the amusement park with deku* I thought excitedly. I was trying to find a cute outfit to wear for the field trip. *aaarrrgghhh why is finding an outfit so hard* i thought. Then someone knocked on my door

It was Mina and the rest of the girls. I was sorta surprised to see them since I thought they would be getting ready then Mina said. "Okay ochaco we need to have a girls meeting"she said. "I girls meeting... why" I asked confused. Mina just smirked and chuckled a bit" because you're gonna confess to deku on this field trip" Mina said.

My faced turned as red and kirishima's hair when she said that "C-C-CONFESSED TO DEKUUUU" I shouted blushing furiously,

She looked exactly like this 😂

"Shhhh, ochaco not so loud but yes your gonna confess to deku on this trip" mina said. "b-but I can't just confess out of the blue w—what will I say, W-will deku even say yes DO I NEED TO BUY ROSES 😭" at this point I was mumbling as bad as deku until mina put her hand on my shoulder to reassure me. "Dont worry ochaco I for one have proof that izuku midoriya totally likes you too" Mina said as she takes out her phone and shows my her so called "evidence"

 "Dont worry ochaco I for one have proof that izuku midoriya totally likes you too" Mina said as she takes out her phone and shows my her so called "evidence"