Chapter 17: The biggest party / Charlesita

"Okay, Asteroidettes! You all looked heroic and magical!" stated Anne Claire, "I was wondering if you girls like to have something for fun."

"What are you talking about, Anne Claire?" Asteroidette Ceres asked her.

"I'm thinking of a party with an asteroigical theme!"

"Yeah! An asteroigical-themed party!" said Connie, who appeared along with Aubree, Lauren and Janie.

"That's right, Connie! An Asteroigical-themed party! My grandma loves parties!" Anne Claire claimed, "Bonnie, girls, you all must appear wearing your asteroigical clothes."

The girls froze in fear as they looked at each other, worriedly, "Bonnie, did she said a party with an asteroigical appearance? This is blackmail!" said Leona.

"That's right, girl! She is gonna steal our souls!" said Sara.

"As a matter of fact, this is going to be a trap!" said Taylor.

"I know! But she want us to appear wearing our asteroigical clothes!" said Bonnie.

"O-our asteroigical clothes?" Kaylana gulped with fear.

"Yeah! What could possibly go wrong?"

When the girls discussed, Anne Claire snickered to herself, "This is going to be our chance to steal the pendants! When everybody is having fun, we'll trap them and everybody else will lose their souls! Ha! The Asteroidettes won't have a chance against us! Not even Ceressitta!"

"Sure! Let's do this!"

Then, the five girls went to Corona Avenue. They saw a house where it would be the perfect place to organize the party. They went inside and looked around, "This is where our classmates will enjoy the party!" Anne Claire declared and rubbed her hands, "The perfect party!" The girls began decorating the house and placed some balloons, has set up the music system, began placing cardboard standees of The Asteroidettes and placed a banner which said "Welcome, Asteroidettes!" on it. They placed a buffet-style area on the table and has put some cups on it. They placed some decorations resembling the asteroigical symbols and began organizing the house. Hours later, after they are done decorating, the girls stared at the whole house with awe, "This is pretty good, girls! Tonight, all the souls will go to the nightmare!" said Anne Claire as she laughed evilly, "Laugh with me, you all!" They all laughed evilly.

That night, Bonnie has combed her hair, ready to go to the party to see Albie. She did not realize that Anne Claire was tricking her and her friends. When she has put her hat on, Jennica came to the bathroom, "Bonnie, what are you doing?" She asked her.

"Jen, I'm going to see Albie on the party that Anne Claire was organizing! I'll be right back before bedtime!" said Bonnie.

"Bonnibel, what are you talking about? Anne Claire is the mean girl of the school!" Jennica warned her.

"C'mon, Jennica! She is not bad! Taylor was her best friend until she became one of my female friends! The party begins tonight, little sis! And I'm going to go in my asteroigical form!"

"But, Bonnie, listen to me! What if she steal our pendants? What if we lose our powers?"

"Jennica..." Bonnie tried to talk back.

"What if we're nothing without our pendants? What if Ceressitta finds out?" Jennica asked before her big sister covered her mouth.

"Jennica! You're not helping! But, we're going to the party together, okay? And let's make sure that nothing can go wrong," The blonde girl told her.