23

Early in the morning Ricky dropped the kids at the Castle.

Lizzy was still asleep , Erin and the kids made breakfast for everyone,  Alex didn't want anything to do with the King so he avoided him.

Erin went up to wake Lizzy up but found that she had a fever , she was sweating and shivering.

He ran to the bathroom fetching a basin with luke warm water and a cloth.

He wiped down her body and changed her , he ran down fetching some soft porridge for her.

" what's wrong ? Where is mommy? " , " your mom has a fever , don't go up I don't want you two getting sick " Alex ran to his backpack and took out the medical bag.

" mom gets sick when she doesn't sleep well , uncle said this will help just make sure she eats something " Erin took the bag and walked up.

He fed her the porridge and then the medication.

The rest were eating downstairs,  " pass me the salt " the King asked but Alex paid no attention to him.

" I am talking to you , you little bastard!" Alex took the salt and threw it at the King it hit him on his eye and he started bleeding.

" you lit..." , " I am not one of your kids you don't scare me , a rapist like you , isn't allowed to judge anyone " , " Alex " the Queen shouted.

He just went back to eating his food , Liam helped the King wipe his wound.

Erin walked down , " won't you ask why I am bleeding ? " , " I don't care " Erin voiced sitting down.

" that devil of a child hit me " , " Don't call my son a devil , Alex is not a rude child you must've done something to offend him " , " Erin even so Alex is a child you shouldn't encourage such behavior ".

" then what behavior should I encourage? You want him to be a coward like me and not be able to defend himself? " his mom kept quiet.

" Alex why did you hit him? " , " he called me a bastard " , " good job , go play in your rooms " , " are you angry? " , " no dear , I just need to discuss something with them , you're allowed to hit anyone who calls you that but tell me first okay " he nodded.

He took Alicia and they went to they rooms the King pushed Liam " you can't do anything right "

Erin helped Liam up " all these years you had someone that could've protected you why did you decide to stay here? " , " because of Luke " Liam looked down.

" if I had accepted his help , I would've lost Luke " , " but here you are without him " Erin sat back down then looked at his mother.

" do you know how Liam was conceived? " , " your father had a relationship with his mother before me " Erin chuckled.

" is that what you told everyone? " ,Erin asked looking at his father , " what do you mean? " Liam asked.

" father raped your mother , when she gave birth to you , she couldn't hold on any longer so she killed herself to escape him " , the Queen gasped and covered her mouth.

Liam's eyes got teary his hands started shaking and he clenched his fist.

" Leona was mine no one here deserved her but me! How could I l..." he didn't finish his sentence as Liam punched him.

Erin sat still , Liam didn't stop he punched him repeatedly " you made me hate my mother all these years when you were her killer !" The was blood on the floor Gregory ran to them and picked up Liam.

" leave me! Leave me! " , " if you kill him you won't get justice for aunt , you will only go to jail is that what you want?! " Gregory shouted.

Liam looked at him tears running down his face,  Gregory just pulled him closer and hugged him.

Liam was crying out loud painfully,  Luke walked in " what happened? Why is he crying? What did you do? " he hurried to them.

" he just found out about his mom " Erin answered.

Luke moved Gregory away from Liam then picked him up and walked out of the Castle with him.

The guards helped the King up and cleaned his face , the Queen was quiet the whole time.

Gregory sat down and looked at the Queen " do you have anything you want to say ?" She shook her head.

Gregory just nodded " as soon as Lizzy recover you will step down and I will take my position " , " or what? " , " or I'll make you " Erin turned looking at his father.

His eyes dark , his face serious and dangerous, " everything I did , I did for you , I couldn't let Liam be the crown prince , and give Gregory the chance to own this town ".

" everything you did , was for yourself because you were greedy for power but that same power took those whom you loved from you " , Erin stood up and walked away.

Gregory looked at the Queen once more " confess whilst you still can Liam sees you as his mother " he stood up and walked to the kids rooms.

The Queen stood up , and walked to her room leaving her husband alone.

The maid helped the King and patched him up and laid him in one of the guest bedrooms.

Erin took the day taking care of Lizzy but flu wasn't the only thing making Lizzy sick.