Its just a simulation: Part 1

After Ochaco said that everyone just stared at her,
Ochaco's aura was so intense that nobody could speak. Until she turned her head towards the class, she was looking at everyone a bit confused as to why they were all so silent and scared but she shrugged it off and looked back to Mr. Aizawa

"aizawa sensei I'm gonna fight in the simulation last... I'm excited to see everyone's quirks after all, so I'm gonna choose to be a spectator for a while" she said in front of the whole class while staring directly at mister Aizawa. Mr Aizawa sighed "Okay not like I can stop you," Aizawa said, as a small smirk appeared on his face. Ochaco just chuckled while showing a smile

 Ochaco just chuckled while showing a smile

then she walked back to her classmates still having the same smile on her face, she ran to where Midoriya and Kid Death were

then she walked back to her classmates still having the same smile on her face, she ran to where Midoriya and Kid Death were. As she neared her two friends, Kid Death put his hand on Ochaco's head. "Cool it with the tense aura stuff you're scaring everybody," Kid Death said then he flicked Ochaco's forehead with his other hand. "Ittai," said as her head flew back a bit because of the finger flick "What tense aura stuff," she said while rubbing her head, looking at Death Kid in confusion. He just ruffled her hair a bit and said it was nothing to which Ochaco just shrugged.

"Okay, you newbie heroes," Mr. Aizawa said causing those comical sad line things to form around class 1A. "Newbies😅" they all thought in unison. "Okay so we're gonna decide who's going first like this... we're doing first name ABC order which, is the best method of deciding who goes first and last I'm sure you'll agree," Mr. Aizawa said, the class nodded their heads in agreement. "So... who's going first," Denki asked.

Aoyama stood up "✨me of course ✨" he said twinkling as usual. "Okay then Aoyama get in the simulation," Aizawa said, and Aoyama gracefully walked into the simulation. "Okay let's get this baby started," Hatsume said excitedly. Then the lights inside the room started creating an illusion of a place. "I almost forgot the place the simulation takes you to... will be a place where you probably dread the most... don't forget my baby tests your mental state so it's gonna show you things you never want to see," Hatsume said.

Then Aoyama was transported to his parent's house. Aoyama's stomach churned at his childhood home, and memories of all one threatening his parents into working for him started to circle. He fell to his knees holding his stomach down but then remembered this was just a simulation so nothing there was real. He got back up and tried to find the villain he was supposed to fight. he walked slowly until finally he came out of the house, the villain version of him was right outside the door staring at him with disgust. Aoyama went into a fighting stance but the evil copy just walked toward him until he was right in his face "You worthless little shit... HOW COULD YOU LIE TO EVERYONE YOU FUCKING TRAITOR" the cop said, as he swung a punch towards Aoyama causing him to fly into his childhood home.