1

Ethan Asher Hart

Ethan Asher Hart

I take a pull from my blunt before blowing out the smoke and licking my lips rapping the lyrics to 'Crazy Story pt 3' By king von.

"This bitch a fool for tryna play me out like that shit was cool" I rap lowly while bobbing my head and taking another pull from my blunt.

I lay my head back on the seat closing and humming to the song.

"Aye y'all we should go get sum to eat I got the munchies like a muthafucker" My best friend Tyler said.

Tyler
"Nah fr a nigga hungry ashit" My friend Elijah said while messing wit his hair.

Tyler"Nah fr a nigga hungry ashit" My friend Elijah said while messing wit his hair

Elijah

"Well what y'all wan eat? I asked looking at them.

"Wings" Tyler said hype ashit making me shake my head.

"Aight" I put my blunt out and rolled the windows down to let the smoke out before starting up my car and pulling off.
—————
I pull in front of my house before turning my car off and grabbing the bag of food.

"Cmon y'all" I said and we got out the car and walked to the front door.

I grab my key out my pocket and unlock the door. We all take our shoes off and head to the living room and we see my brother Ezekiel and his friends.

I scrunched my face up when I seen them and Ezekiel mugged me "boy fix ya face" he said and I rolled my eyes before looking at Kyson to see him already staring at me.

He was already staring at me and then we made eye contact. We held it for a bit before he mouthed Speak.

I spoke to them and so did my friends before we headed upstairs to my room sitting in different areas.

I sat on my bed,Tyler on my bean bag, and Elijah sat at my desk.

I grabbed my remote and went to Disney+ and turned on recess. I sat my remote back down and started eating my wings.

I looked around my room and saw Tyler on the phone with his boyfriend who's downstairs and Elijah listening to music.

I finished my food and went downstairs into the kitchen to throw it in the trash. I went to the pantry to get a bag of chips when I felt someone's hot breath on my neck.

"Who the f-" I started but Kyson cut me off "watch ya mouth ma" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Nigga you scared ts outta me" I said hitting his arm making him chuckle and grab me by my waist making me mug him.

I tried getting his arms off me but he didn't budge "Mmcht Kyson let go" I said but he just ignored me and put his face in the crook of my neck.
—————
Not proof read!!